Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Discovery Channel Star RIPS Jesse James -- 'Fast N' Loud' Host Richard Rawlings Read

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by zach View Post
    Not sure why Jesse spends all that time heating metal and then working it over on the forging hammer. In the end it all gets machined down to a final finish. There is a reason all those tools he uses is obsolete. I still think it is amusing that not a one of them are actually able to understand why and engine isn't running right or how to get it running, except for Aaron.
    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• I would have to disagree with the term quality being used to describe the stuff Jesse creates. His forging techniques are just a shot in the dark. I don't see any temperature control or proper quenching. I also doubt any of these guys are certified to weld D9.1 or even D1.1 as they sell these "works of art" to the public. I just look at what he creates and think that is it, with all those amazing machines at your finger tips and that is all you did.

Comment

I would have to disagree with the term quality being used to describe the stuff Jesse creates. His forging techniques are just a shot in the dark. I don't see any temperature control or proper quenching. I also doubt any of these guys are certified to weld D9.1 or even D1.1 as they sell these "works of art" to the public. I just look at what he creates and think that is it, with all those amazing machines at your finger tips and that is all you did.
        and you build what that can compare, Captain Dipshit?

oh, that's right, NOT A GODDAMNED THING!!!!!!!!!!!
        Just another poser faggot hater that needs to find his fucking way to my thread of what to do here when you are a dipshit newbie. Go post bewbs and then you can come back, Captain Cocksmokesalot!!!!!

Go ahead....blow my mind with your works of art and your ......hmmm, i dunno, re-evolotutionizing what a chopper is and/or should be! Fuckin do it! if you cant.....shut the fuck up, you booger eating goddamned monkey furred moronic fucking goat fucker!

look here, ruhtard...http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/sh...ad.php?t=28807
        May God give us strength and courage in the time of our darkest hours.
        Semper Fi

Comment

• For some reason, I picture you back flipping down a hallway in scrubs saying that last part.

Comment

• Originally posted by redrocket5.0 View Post
            For some reason, I picture you back flipping down a hallway in scrubs saying that last part.
            damn skippy!
            Semper Fi

Comment

• Originally posted by Jester View Post
              and you build what that can compare, Captain Dipshit?

oh, that's right, NOT A GODDAMNED THING!!!!!!!!!!!
              Just another poser faggot hater that needs to find his fucking way to my thread of what to do here when you are a dipshit newbie. Go post bewbs and then you can come back, Captain Cocksmokesalot!!!!!

Go ahead....blow my mind with your works of art and your ......hmmm, i dunno, re-evolotutionizing what a chopper is and/or should be! Fuckin do it! if you cant.....shut the fuck up, you booger eating goddamned monkey furred moronic fucking goat fucker!

look here, ruhtard...http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/sh...ad.php?t=28807
              ^oh she mad.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ted View Post
                ^oh she mad.
                lmao, i fuckin love you Ted. not mad at all......just bugs me when a motherfucker talks shit about Jesse but cant make shit with his hands.
                Semper Fi

Comment

• And Ted has some pretty lips.

Comment

• Actually not new here. Look back on the old site, since 2000!
                    I have actually had one of my rides featured in a magazine. Unlike others I don't have to send my stuff out to be plastered in mud to get it straight. I do all of my own work from machine work on my engines, upholstery, to paint and body. I don't build cars for a living, and when I see someone that has unlimited funds and does this for a living and that is all they produce! His skills must be a hidden talent.

Comment

• Originally posted by silverback View Post
                      and ted has some pretty lips.
                      qft

Comment

Actually not new here. Look back on the old site, since 2000!
                        I have actually had one of my rides featured in a magazine. Unlike others I don't have to send my stuff out to be plastered in mud to get it straight. I do all of my own work from machine work on my engines, upholstery, to paint and body. I don't build cars for a living, and when I see someone that has unlimited funds and does this for a living and that is all they produce! His skills must be a hidden talent.
                        but have you posted bewbs?
                        Semper Fi

Comment

I would have to disagree with the term quality being used to describe the stuff Jesse creates. His forging techniques are just a shot in the dark. I don't see any temperature control or proper quenching. I also doubt any of these guys are certified to weld D9.1 or even D1.1 as they sell these "works of art" to the public. I just look at what he creates and think that is it, with all those amazing machines at your finger tips and that is all you did.
                          I actually read somewhere a while back that Jesse James was a hull welder in the navy so my guess would be he is certified.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• He may be certified but is he part of a union? Only union workers provide the utmost quality.
                            Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
                            Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

• Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
                              He may be certified but is he part of a union? Only union workers provide the utmost quality.
                              Choooochoooooooo

Comment

• Jester, Bronco Johnny, and Snatch Napkin, might be one single person, can someone run an IP check on that?
                                THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Working...
                                X