• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Chili View Post
    Okay, the tags are rolling in now..
    I hope mods can see who left them.

Comment

• I just want to clarify that I am NOT the one who said Chili is an asshole.
      Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
      Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
      Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
      You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
        Telling people to meet you for a nice beat down is probably past talking shit.

Just saying.
        There has been two people I have said that to. No one else. Have I said I bet you won't say that shit to my face. Yes I have. If they say yes they will then I tell them to meet up with me. That is not saying that I'm going to beat them down. And really the only time I ever say that is when it gets personal. If they talk shit about my teams I don't give a fuck what they say. It won't change who I cheer for.
        2010 F-350 6.4L SRW CC 4X4

Spartan tunes, 5 inch flo-pro, 4 inch down pipe, cold side piping, AFE stage 2 CAI, EGR delete, Air Dog II

2012 Mustang 5.0 GT Stock........for now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
          Regular Mods can't, but supposedly the Admins can.. IDK.

Comment

• Originally posted by Badass2000GT View Post
            There has been two people I have said that to. No one else. Have I said I bet you won't say that shit to my face. Yes I have. If they say yes they will then I tell them to meet up with me. That is not saying that I'm going to beat them down. And really the only time I ever say that is when it gets personal. If they talk shit about my teams I don't give a fuck what they say. It won't change who I cheer for.
            I just got a headache.

Comment

• Originally posted by Leah View Post
              I just want to clarify that I am NOT the one who said Chili is an asshole.
              I knew that, cause you wouldn't have said j/k.

Comment

Where was my PM saying if you don't cool off I will banned you from the sports forum. I'm sorry I must have missed that. Nope 0 PM in my box.
                Originally posted by Badass2000GT View Post
                Ok mods do your job. I mean I got banned for talk shit so banned these people from the back porch. That's if you guys are doing your job correctly and not abusing it.
                God this is great. All you guys are a bunch of sheep. If a well known member on here starts to insult someone that is new or people don't know of all you guys do is fallow him. You people need to get a life. I bet all you mother fuckers voted for Obama did you.
                They probably will cause they are lame ass bitches. Like 99% of the people posting in this thread.

<---------The 1% that isn't.
                ...what's awesome is that I didn't even have to leave the 4th page to collect 4 posts where you blame everyone else for your inequities.
                Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                dont downshift!!
                Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

• Stevo
                  Originally posted by SSMAN
                  ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Your all fine until you say this. At that point people don't consider it shit talking. That is the reason you are always getting these responses.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chili View Post
                      Regular Mods can't, but supposedly the Admins can.. IDK.
                      Gooood

Comment

• Originally posted by 03trubluGT
                        Your opinion is what sucks.
                        You are too stupied and arrogant

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                          If we can, I haven't figured out how. However, when I clicked on the word 'tags' to see, this is what I saw. How the hell is 'Chili is GAY' one of the top tags?
                          Attached Files
                          Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
                          Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
                          Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
                          You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

• Originally posted by papapepper View Post
                            Lol @ the tag butt hurt badass2000gt!!

If you are waiting for a apology from someone before you level out you're not going to get one. Might as well take your losses, apologize and come on back to the sports section.

Edit: After the playoffs of course.
                            I don't want a apology from anyone. If they banned me from their that is fine. But they should hold that standard to everyone. I got ban for talking shit so I think that anyone that talk shit should get banned. Hell there is 4 pages of it in this thread. But guess what no one is getting banned.
                            2010 F-350 6.4L SRW CC 4X4

Spartan tunes, 5 inch flo-pro, 4 inch down pipe, cold side piping, AFE stage 2 CAI, EGR delete, Air Dog II

2012 Mustang 5.0 GT Stock........for now.

Comment

• Originally posted by unkoricky View Post
                              Haha, that's funny.

Comment

• Originally posted by Leah View Post
                                If we can, I haven't figured out how. However, when I clicked on the word 'tags' to see, this is what I saw. How the hell is 'Chili is GAY' one of the top tags?
                                That just means you aren't doing your job.

Make him straight Leah

Comment

Working...
                                X