God I get ban from sports forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Badass2000GT View Post
    Yeah cause I'm not a faggot like the rest of this site is. Sorry I don't come to your guys lame ass GTG's, sorry I don't like to talk shit to fucking newbies on this site like you guys do, sorry I don't like to be a sheep and follow everyone else steps. So because I don't do this shit everyone teams up on a person. Get a fucking life. This is the only site I go to that everyone here has to be a hard ass.
    <<<< not a hard ass
    Originally posted by Jester
    Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
    He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
    Originally posted by Denny
    What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
    FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• All of his post are him cussing, using jesus or god , calling everyone faggots and we are all in a circle jerk.

Yet he still doesnt get it.
      Originally posted by 03trubluGT
      Your opinion is what sucks.
      You are too stupied and arrogant

Comment

• Originally posted by motoman View Post
        <<<< not a hard ass
        Says black face.

Comment

Yeah cause I'm not a faggot like the rest of this site is. Sorry I don't come to your guys lame ass GTG's, sorry I don't like to talk shit to fucking newbies on this site like you guys do, sorry I don't like to be a sheep and follow everyone else steps. So because I don't do this shit everyone teams up on a person. Get a fucking life. This is the only site I go to that everyone here has to be a hard ass.
          Big Studly?

Comment

• Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
            Ok good, we're all on the same page now.
            You know Don you were one of the few people on here I respected and never try to talk shit to. But then you had to pull this shit. Why did you just banned me when all this site does is talk shit and throw out insults. Fuck this thread proves that point.
            2010 F-350 6.4L SRW CC 4X4

Spartan tunes, 5 inch flo-pro, 4 inch down pipe, cold side piping, AFE stage 2 CAI, EGR delete, Air Dog II

2012 Mustang 5.0 GT Stock........for now.

Comment

You're right. It's definately EVERYONE ELSE and not you.

Comment

• Originally posted by unkoricky View Post
                All of his post are him cussing, using jesus or god , calling everyone faggots and we are all in a circle jerk.

Yet he still doesnt get it.
                Then why don't you explain it to me genius.

Spartan tunes, 5 inch flo-pro, 4 inch down pipe, cold side piping, AFE stage 2 CAI, EGR delete, Air Dog II

Comment

Use context clues!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                    You're right. It's definately EVERYONE ELSE and not you.
                    Well lets see here. I talk shit and everyone else does too. I make fun of people everyone else does too. I make threats just like you made a threat to big matt and a lot of people too. So yes everyone does exactly what I did for getting banned yet no one else is getting banned from forums.

Comment

Stevo
                      Originally posted by SSMAN
                      ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

I retract the Albertsons slam. You've obviously been getting the bleached steak special at Food Lion.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                          I retract the Albertsons slam. You've obviously been getting the bleached steak special at Food Lion.
                          So why don't you just come out with it then? Obviously you get it so why don't you say it and instead of proving my point yet again.

Comment

So why don't you just come out with it then? Obviously you get it so why don't you say it and instead of proving my point yet again.
                            Are you about to come out of the closet?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                              Have you not been reading? We are all faggots and he clearly is not.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                                Why isn't this guy banned for being gay like this?

Comment

Working...
                                X