God I get ban from sports forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Badass2000GT View Post
    What is your problem? Do you know me personally? Nope and thank god for that cause with milk as a screen name I wouldn't want to be associated with you.
    Meet me at the bowling alley!

Comment

I don't understand why people think I react violently? I have only called out two people since I have become a member. I don't do that to all the shit talk or insults. I react the same way as everyone else would. If someone called you a bitch for a comment you made you wouldn't come back with a insult or a negative comment to them?
      Not sure. Maybe youve just gotten the label and it has stuck? If you just ignore the jabs and have a discussion like you would in person, that label will fall off.

Comment

• Originally posted by MILK View Post
        Meet me at the bowling alley!
        Well I'm here where are you?
        2010 F-350 6.4L SRW CC 4X4

Spartan tunes, 5 inch flo-pro, 4 inch down pipe, cold side piping, AFE stage 2 CAI, EGR delete, Air Dog II

2012 Mustang 5.0 GT Stock........for now.

Comment

I don't understand why people think I react violently? I have only called out two people since I have become a member. I don't do that to all the shit talk or insults. I react the same way as everyone else would. If someone called you a bitch for a comment you made you wouldn't come back with a insult or a negative comment to them?
          Nope because I've got more bigger and more important shit to worry about. Life is way to short to go through life worrying about every little comment that's made about me. There's only been twice on the board where someone popped off at me, I popped off back, sent them a PM and told him if they had that big of a problem with me they could meet me face to face for a drink and I'd hear them out. Both of them said they were just joking and took it too far and that I should just chill out.
          Originally posted by Jester
          Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
          He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
          Originally posted by Denny
          What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
          FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Well I'm here where are you?
            Wait for me I am on the way! Be there soon

Comment

• Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
              Not sure. Maybe youve just gotten the label and it has stuck? If you just ignore the jabs and have a discussion like you would in person, that label will fall off.
              Would you ignore a insult that includes your family over and over again? Or someone that follows you around in every threads you post?

Spartan tunes, 5 inch flo-pro, 4 inch down pipe, cold side piping, AFE stage 2 CAI, EGR delete, Air Dog II

Comment

Wait for me I am on the way! Be there soon
                Sure you are

Comment

• You'd think the Vagisil would have kicked in by now.

Comment

Sure you are
                    Actually I cant make it, I am too busy posting in the sports forum. Some asshole was banned and it seems alot of people have come back to it..

Comment

Actually I cant make it, I am too busy posting in the sports forum. Some asshole was banned and it seems alot of people have come back to it..
                      So in other words you have to clean the sand out of your vagina. It's ok I knew it from the get go.

Comment

So in other words you have to clean the sand out of your vagina. It's ok I knew it from the get go.
                        Says the person : God I get ban from sports forum
                        I got banned for agreeing with everyone. I don't understand why I got banned? I'm doing everything what everyone says. The cowboys are the greatest and the colts suck. Cowboys get screwed on everything they should be 13-0.

If I have sand then you my friend have a fucking desert in your vagina!!

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                          You'd think the Vagisil would have kicked in by now.
                          And the point of this point was what? Showing others how cool you were to the attempt of insulting me. Nice try guy.

Comment

I don't go to gay bars. If you do that is your business. I knew you were a fruit cake and all.
                            Did you seriously just pull the "I know you are but what am I?" shit?
                            "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Says the person : God I get ban from sports forum
                              I got banned for agreeing with everyone. I don't understand why I got banned? I'm doing everything what everyone says. The cowboys are the greatest and the colts suck. Cowboys get screwed on everything they should be 13-0.

If I have sand then you my friend have a fucking desert in your vagina!!
                              If you don't then where are you? Hmmmm not here. And I was trying to agree with the rest of you since that is what I have to do without getting the vagina shit talking to me. So why is your screen name milk? Can't get off of mama titties?

Comment

• Perhaps it's time to start taking the advice that a few people have given you today.
                                How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Working...
                                X