God I get ban from sports forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Badass2000GT View Post
    So if you're not cool with each other or in this big circle jerk that I think you guys are in then the odd man is out. That is fine by me. I'm not down in your faggot ass shit anyways.
    Roses are red, violets are blue, I can post in the sports forum, how about you?

Comment

Are you still buying your steaks at Krogers trailer trash?
      HAHAHA

that makes me trailer trash? but yes i do, thanks for asking.

are you still crying over the fact that you'll never be allowed in the sports section anymore .. this thread is gold
      Originally posted by 03trubluGT
      Your opinion is what sucks.
      You are too stupied and arrogant

Comment

Exactly people talk shit all day long but do they get banned? Nope. That is because they are either cowboy fans or they are friends with each other in their circle jerk.
        You missed my point. There are people that are friends on here that talk shit. Then there are people that talk shit with complete strangers, but can make people understand they are just doing that, talking shit, and have a good time with it.

You, apparently don't have that practice perfected. Maybe you just don't play well with others.

Comment

Are you still buying your steaks at Krogers trailer trash?
          I would say that this post is probably a good example as to why it happened..

Comment

Originally posted by Nate View Post
            How passionate are you about guns and cars? I don't understand the need to have trvial things such as ar-15 etc and multiple clips when it's a bunch of gun toting nuts who like to shoot things.
            Same could be said for politics.
            Big difference. Guns and cars and even politics have practical use that anybody can benefit from. Sports? Not so much.
            Because there is no reasoning behind me getting banned. He is abusing his power.
            LOL
            Originally posted by Broncojohnny
            HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by papapepper View Post
              I run to Burger Street for 10 fucking minutes and look what I've missed. Damn.
              What exactly is a papapepper?

Comment

I'm not like the rest of you losers...
                Funny post right there

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                  You missed my point. There are people that are friends on here that talk shit. Then there are people that talk shit, but can make people understand they are just doing that, talking shit, and have a good time with it.

You, apparently don't have that practice perfected. Maybe you just don't play well with others.
                  He does play well with others.. thats why he rides this bus:

Originally posted by 03trubluGT
                  Your opinion is what sucks.
                  You are too stupied and arrogant

Comment

Fuck the bronco/saints fan boy but he can be objective.
                    Must still be upset about thanksgiving..... Damn that was like 2-3 weeks ago, get over it!

Comment

You think I am cool with everyone? I fucking can't stand lsu but Dave and I are adults and can debate about the 3rd grade level with your mom insults.

Fuck the bronco/saints fan boy but he can be objective.

Fuck anyone who likes micheegan but again the adult in me can see the objective side and comprehend what is going on.

What happened here is your trolling act got tired and old, everyone saw thru it and now you want to take your ball and go home while bitching about how unfair it is.

Everyone else on here can figure this out but you can't. Maybe you should start your learning with everybody poops. I think it is more on your current level.
                      See proves my point. You are part of the circle jerk. Answer me this, do you guys where glass and how wide open are your mouths?
                      2010 F-350 6.4L SRW CC 4X4

Spartan tunes, 5 inch flo-pro, 4 inch down pipe, cold side piping, AFE stage 2 CAI, EGR delete, Air Dog II

2012 Mustang 5.0 GT Stock........for now.

Comment

Originally posted by GE View Post
                        It's in the Dr Pepper family.

Comment

Originally posted by GE View Post
                          well pepper is my last name so go figure.

Comment

See proves my point. You are part of the circle jerk. Answer me this, do you guys where glass and how wide open are your mouths?
                            huh?
                            Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                            I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                            Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                            Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                            dont downshift!!
                            Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

See what I mean. God I'm so glad I made this thread cause see all the shit talking going on and no one is getting banned. Like I said before I'm not part of this gay group thing so I'm the one that gets banned for doing the same shit what everyone else is doing in this thread. Thank you losers for proving my point.
                              2010 F-350 6.4L SRW CC 4X4

Spartan tunes, 5 inch flo-pro, 4 inch down pipe, cold side piping, AFE stage 2 CAI, EGR delete, Air Dog II

2012 Mustang 5.0 GT Stock........for now.

Comment

See what I mean. God I'm so glad I made this thread cause see all the shit talking going on and no one is getting banned. Like I said before I'm not part of this gay group thing so I'm the one that gets banned for doing the same shit what everyone else is doing in this thread. Thank you losers for proving my point.
                                You're welcome Jeff!
                                Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                                I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                                Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                                Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                                dont downshift!!
                                Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Working...
                                X