Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Discovery Channel Star RIPS Jesse James -- 'Fast N' Loud' Host Richard Rawlings Read

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
    Jessies bike looks off th fucking hook! PJD and OCC look like some sweet bikes so far too.
    As for GM.... well it a nice bike and all but not in the same arena as the others.
    Hater

Comment

• wtf why would they show the bikes finished in commercials?

Comment

• Originally posted by Richard Rawlings View Post
        Hater
        Nothing but haters on here.

Comment

• evidently jesse couldnt finish the bike he started and had to start over from scratch a week ago.

Comment

• Multiple people jumping the shark tonight.

#skillset yes he builds stuff, he enjoys what he does
            #neverdonebefore that's original (pun intended)

More like
            #egostrokeoff

Comment

• Originally posted by Whiteboy View Post
              Nothing but haters on here.
              I think you and I could do some sick work together. I'd love to have one a nice SVO.

Comment

• Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
                As for GM.... well it a nice bike and all but not in the same arena as the others.
                After seeing the brief clip of the GM bike pulling out of the shop. The first thing I thought...."man, Fonzie is going to be PISSED OFF that they painted his bike pink"!

Comment

• jrs bike is fucking ugly, and the front end on srs bike looks like ass

Comment

• front end on Sr's bike is horible
                    JJ bike is alright but I wouldn't ride it
                    GMG bike is a rider. something I'd ride
                    Jr's bike I actually kind of like but wouldn't ride it but I like it
                    1969 GTO Judge Clone 6.0 liter LQ4 Turbo 4L60e on LS1tech

1960 Chevy Sedan Delivery LS swap

Comment

• Originally posted by Silverback View Post
                      jrs bike is fucking ugly, and the front end on srs bike looks like ass
                      Agreed.... And Gmg bike looks like a pink turd !
                      07 GT500
                      05 SRT10
                      88 turbocoupe T-bird
                      93 Cobra
                      86 coupe
                      Ducati 848

Comment

• gas monkeys bike looks like a chopper being built 10-15 years ago when these shows started

jesses bike is a crafted piece of work, that doesnt run, has no seat, no brakes, no headlight, etc.

srs bike has no headlight, and shows off what a waterjet machine could do 5+ years ago

jrs bike is like 17 feet long, the 'headers' look stupid and you have to ride the thing spread fucking eagle because its 5 ft wide.

Comment

• Originally posted by Silverback View Post

srs bike has no headlight, and shows off what a waterjet machine could do 5+ years ago

Just some LEDs in the fork uprights. If you take the "sport bike" front off Jesse's bike, and install it on Sr's. It would help the overall look.

Comment

• The one the Dallas boys built is the only one I'd ride.......but it's pink! I guess it's an original color, but it takes a real man to ride a pink Harley.

Comment

• PJD 2 years in a row! Jesse wishes he knew how to use a waterjet machine.

Comment

• Meh'

Comment

Working...
                                X