Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Discovery Channel Star RIPS Jesse James -- 'Fast N' Loud' Host Richard Rawlings Read

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ^^^god I hate yankees^^^

that thing is hideous. Love the wheels though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dad View Post
      Meh'

It is not the nicest he has built but is nicer than the other 3 bikes built in my eyes.

Comment

• Well now that I have seen the full episode I like the PJD bike the best.

If Jesse gets a seat and headlight on his I may like it better. I like the design and what hes doing but he didnt follow the rules of which there was only one. Still though, looks like a fun bike.

I was really digging the OCC bike till I saw it head on. Really just fugly. Plus the control arm is kinda meh.

As for Gas Monkey, I respect what Aron was trying to do and for old school its kinda cool but its just a rebuilt old Harley in a shit ass color.
        I would hate to ride a rigid knucklehead with no front brakes and a suicide shift for 1300 miles. Hope the seat has good springs.
        Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Although I like the Gas Monkey bike and would love to have it myself, when the footage of Aaron riding and swinging side to side all I could think of was this. lol.

Comment

• Did not hate Jr's bike near as bad as I wanted too, but still fucking ridiculous.
            Sr's bike was a decent enough concept, but with his goofy ass team end result was an abortion.
            GM's was the most reasonable, rideable bike, but not going to win any competetion with it.
            JJ's bike honestly dissapointed me. Bad ass fab work, but seriously what the fuck? Not what I would expect out of him, but interested in seeing the end result.

Now that JJ and Sr talk I do not think it was a coiencedence that they both built V-twin based sport bikes.

Comment

• i was surprised with Jesse's bike. a café racer? i didn't see that happening. GMG their bike looks just like any other bike out their right now. their was just no wow factor for me. i could make a few calls and get a weld on hard tail and the same tins they used. it just looks store bought. Jr built exactly what i would expect him to. a big pile of shit that you can't actually ride. Sr build was a neat idea but i was just kinda meh with the over all. out of all of them Jesse's bike had the most work done to it. I think he could have done more with less but it's a nice café bike. GMG built the most practical bike. Nothing special about it. but i do like how they rode their bike to the show. If Richard wasn't such a asshat i would probably like theirs more.

Comment

• Did anyone vote and if so who for?

I voted for GMG because its a rideable bike and is something that is obtainable. I couldn't come close to being able to afford the other bikes even if I wanted to but I could probably go pay cash for the GMG bike and know its something I could enjoy. Even if it is pink haha
                1969 GTO Judge Clone 6.0 liter LQ4 Turbo 4L60e on LS1tech

1960 Chevy Sedan Delivery LS swap

Comment

• pics of other bikes?

Comment

• Originally posted by 2165 Turbo Rail View Post
                    Did anyone vote and if so who for?

I voted for GMG because its a rideable bike and is something that is obtainable. I couldn't come close to being able to afford the other bikes even if I wanted to but I could probably go pay cash for the GMG bike and know its something I could enjoy. Even if it is pink haha
                    I'm just not sure who to vote for. My problem is, I like them all for the reasons already stated. JJ and Sr's because they're thinking out of the box (though I think Sr's forks are an abortion). GMG's because it's simple, rideable, and obtainable....and the tins can be repainted. And Jr's because....well, it's a rolling work of art....fluid, over the top, unmistakably Jr.

Comment

• Jesse needs to realize that it's not 2003 anymore. He just isn't as relevant as he thinks he is.

Comment

• Originally posted by qk03cobra View Post
                        Jesse wishes he knew how to use a waterjet machine.

LOL. Yeah, I'm sure he's just dying to learn how to draw a picture on a computer and hit "send to mill"

Comment

• Originally posted by diablo rojo View Post
                          Jesse needs to realize that it's not 2003 anymore. He just isn't as relevant as he thinks he is.
                          Hahahaha, relevant to what? Shitty reality TV shows? He is working on that if he keeps forcing ASS to build goofy shit.
                          As far as relevance as a builder/fabricator he is still pretty much the baseline with very few having a fraction of his talent, none of those included in this "build off".

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by qk03cobra View Post
                            PJD 2 years in a row! Jesse wishes he knew how to use a waterjet machine.
                            I thought that was sarcasm, now obvious it is ignorance....

Well the last part. I think you are right as far as that goofy fuck winning again...

Comment

• Originally posted by Chopped54 View Post
                              Hahahaha, relevant to what? Shitty reality TV shows? He is working on that if he keeps forcing ASS to build goofy shit.
                              As far as relevance as a builder/fabricator he is still pretty much the baseline with very few having a fraction of his talent, none of those included in this "build off".

Yes, exactly!

Notice my post said nothing with regard to his fabrication prowess or talent. If you put the same builders in a Riddler situation where they were judged by a knowledgeable panel, Jesse would no doubt win. That's just not the case here. This is a popularity contest (which Jesse has said he cares nothing about) and Jr and Sr are popular. Jesse has been out of the limelight for a long time and he's coming off as a complete ass....which he is....that's his trademark.

So, to the people who will largely be voting.....he's just not relevant.

Comment

• Originally posted by diablo rojo View Post
                                Yes, exactly!

Notice my post said nothing with regard to his fabrication prowess or talent. If you put the same builders in a Riddler situation where they were judged by a knowledgeable panel, Jesse would no doubt win. That's just not the case here. This is a popularity contest (which Jesse has said he cares nothing about) and Jr and Sr are popular. Jesse has been out of the limelight for a long time and he's coming off as a complete ass....which he is....that's his trademark.

So, to the people who will largely be voting.....he's just not relevant.
                                It might seem that way to you........I think pretty much everything that he said is spot on. He has forgot more about building bikes then any of them know. None of them are in the same class as him. It's that simple. How do you know who will be voting and what they think? I don't know who votes on this kind of stuff, no clue.

Comment

Working...
                                X