Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Discovery Channel Star RIPS Jesse James -- 'Fast N' Loud' Host Richard Rawlings Read

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bubbaearl View Post
    those who can do , those who can't talk about it . with talent comes attitude and ego .
    What talent? He just provides the money.

Comment

dolla dolla bill ya'll

god bless.
      It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Not sure I think the jabs he made were all that bad, it's not like he dug too deep. Seemed all in jest to me.

I like Fast N Loud, and Rawlings on the show. He reminds me of my old business partner.

As for Texas Car Wars, Ritchie, the white guy with the hat with Rodriguez is a buddy of mine from Burleson. I watch the show because he's on it, other than that, it's a pretty bad show.

Comment

Originally posted by Chas_svo View Post
          I'm bothered by the fact that RR has to make money on the cars, but screws the original owner out of any. I'll admit that they were dumb enough to sell, and he apparently has a way of talking people down.
          You do realize that all of that crap is scripted right? They aren't just out cruising with a camera and make a deal like a couple of regular joes. They agree to the price off camera, then write up a script and "negotiate" on camera. The owner has plenty of time to research and back out.

Comment

referring to JJ . not the ass clown from dallas .

Comment

Originally posted by bubbaearl View Post
              referring to JJ . not the ass clown from dallas .
              Oh, gotcha.

Comment

Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
                What happened to Jesses new show? Didnt he open a hotrod shop in Austin and have like two episodes air then nothing? I was curious to see where all that was going.
                They are filming it now and it suppose to come back on this fall..
                07 GT500
                05 SRT10
                88 turbocoupe T-bird
                93 Cobra
                86 coupe
                Ducati 848

Comment

Originally posted by 86silverbullett View Post
                  Please tell me your talking about the build off with the Teutuls..cause your a dumbass if you think that was actually judged accordingly..Jesse is talented, he basically started all the biker shit on the discovery channel. Forget all his "hollywood" bullshit. The dude can build a bike..
                  .. and that is about the time where it was hinted the daddy and son were reflecting and hinting towards ending their "feud." Yeah, none of that was fabricated. Jesse wasn't brought in as a high profile tin can to sell off the idea those two assclowns were legit...

Comment

Jesus, I can't believe people believe these shows are real. Especially that ass monkey garage show.
                    Originally posted by racrguy
                    What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                    Originally posted by racrguy
                    Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

I say good for Richard, he has the number one show on tv. I think theyre hacks, and throw stuff together, but hey people seem to like that ratrod crap so be it.

As for Jesse, seems like an asshole

Comment

i would still kick it with jesse over the other guys, but i'm a bit of an arrogant prick myself. not to mention self entitled.
                        THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post
                          i would still kick it with jesse over the other guys, but i'm a bit of an arrogant prick myself. not to mention self entitled.
                          You didn't do that. The government did that for you.

Comment

i've been conditioned. hell my conditioning has been conditioned!
                            THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Jesse can build shit that most people only dream of. Most people i know that are like him are usually douches.

I havnt watched one episode of the other show you guys are talking about.

I respect anyone who can build and fabricate shit. I dont have to like them, but i wish i could do what they do almost naturally. When i have to work my ass off to make it look halfassed.

Comment

lets talk about brian bass...
                                THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Working...
                                X