X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What the fuck were they thinking.
    Originally posted by jluv View Post
    Makes me want to spew.
    I got in to an SN95 that had a tan interior that I wanted to buy used. I had to get out of the car because of how nauseous it made me, it was a very weird feeling.

Comment

Originally posted by abecx View Post
      What the fuck were they thinking.

I got in to an SN95 that had a tan interior that I wanted to buy used. I had to get out of the car because of how nauseous it made me, it was a very weird feeling.
      I don't hate the tan interior. Mine was white with black interior, and I dug that. The red in that pic looks like it has faded to a pinkish color, but maybe that's just the way it looks from the factory. Either way, it's awful to me.

Comment

Originally posted by abecx View Post
        The '94-98 Mustangs have a very specific, weird green cast to the tan interior. The other thing that bothers me is that in each SN95 I've ever been in, each part in the interior is a slightly different color.

C'mon....

When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

I had 99-04 all black interior with all the bullet aluminum pieces. I think that was my favorite interior.

Now 2000 Z/28 I bought brand-new and his picture had a beautiful interior. Peanut butter and black.

Last edited by soap; 06-16-2016, 06:50 PM.
          sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
          🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

I almost bought a red interior sn95 coupe with low miles. I kinda liked it but would have swapped to a black steering wheel aaand column surround. Black carpet is a good idea too from above

Comment

nope you would never resell it.

Comment

Originally posted by Whiteboy View Post
                nope you would never resell it.
                that's kinda where I ws at last night.
                "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

I've always liked the red interior, some black carpet would help. Or black leather seats

Mine had black carpet in it so I put in black seats and a black steering wheel with column.

Last edited by Z06killinsbf; 06-17-2016, 09:18 AM.
                  Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

gangsta

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                      that's kinda where I ws at last night.
                      You could interior swap it. Someone would probably pay a stupid amount for that mint red stuff.
                      Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by KBScobravert View Post
                        You could interior swap it. Someone would probably pay a stupid amount for that mint red stuff.
                        someone else can interior swap it, I've BTDT and these cars arent worth enough from me to dick with that.
                        "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

I was gonna say, you need to buy an SN95 extremely right to make a useful amount of money off one.
                          When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

I almost bought a 94-95 GT hardtop around 2002-2003 that was black with that interior. I passed on it, but in hindsight wish I had bought it, it was a creampuff.
                            1990 GT

Comment

Those seats are killer! Love em. But overall it's a bit much. The steering wheel needs to be black and probably the rest of the dash and center console.
                              1971 Ford Torino - Time to go bigger and better.

2011 F150 Limited - Stock with a 6.2

Comment

I would buy the shit out of that car if I was in the market.

Comment

Working...
                                X