Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• any surveyors on the board?

???
    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

I was about 25 years ago, lol

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
      I was about 25 years ago, lol
      LOL Well if you can still find the 4 corners on my property i'd buy you a coke!
      "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Built the shop on the neighbor's lot, eh?
        Originally posted by BradM
        But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
        Originally posted by Leah
        In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

just borrow a metal detector and a shovel...the rods can't be that deep

Comment

Originally posted by GeorgeG. View Post
            just borrow a metal detector and a shovel...the rods can't be that deep
            Yeah, dig'em up and throw them in the gutter. You don't need some asshole setting boundaries for you.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
              Built the shop on the neighbor's lot, eh?
              nah, we're getting ready to poke holes in the ground for the fence

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
                Yeah, dig'em up and throw them in the gutter. You don't need some asshole setting boundaries for you.
                haha!
                Originally posted by Silverback
                Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Do you have a plot

Comment

plat

Comment

My Dad's best friend is a Surveyor but he usually doesn't do residential... mostly big commercial stuff but if you like I'll call him and ask if he'd do it as a favor to me (he did my house when I bought it 5 years ago). He's basically like a 2nd dad to me so I'm sure he can, just not sure about availability or cost. LMK
                      Originally posted by stevo
                      Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
                        plat
                        My bads plat.
                        What town you need this in

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
                            My Dad's best friend is a Surveyor but he usually doesn't do residential... mostly big commercial stuff but if you like I'll call him and ask if he'd do it as a favor to me (he did my house when I bought it 5 years ago). He's basically like a 2nd dad to me so I'm sure he can, just not sure about availability or cost. LMK

Originally posted by lincolnboy View Post
                            My bads plat.
                            What town you need this in

Im all the way down just north of Venus. I have the survey copy from the closing paperwork. Musbrad is going to come out sunday, we'll see if they put markers in the ground. I have a suspicion that they didnt. I called the company that did the original survey for the builder, and they gave me nine kinds of hell before telling me that it would be $175 for them to come mark the corners, and they would call me in the next two weeks to schedule it. I'd really like to have the fence done in two weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                              Im all the way down just north of Venus. I have the survey copy from the closing paperwork. Musbrad is going to come out sunday, we'll see if they put markers in the ground. I have a suspicion that they didnt. I called the company that did the original survey for the builder, and they gave me nine kinds of hell before telling me that it would be $175 for them to come mark the corners, and they would call me in the next two weeks to schedule it. I'd really like to have the fence done in two weeks.
                              There should a reference on your survey in each corner point for an iron rod. Look at the legend and see what it is abrieviated as. The rods may be visible but they are likely covered by some dirt.

Comment

Working...
                              X