No announcement yet.

Greek yogurt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oikos non fat vanilla, strawberry, and black cherry are really good. Thats what i always get.

Comment

Originally posted by CWO View Post
      Tastes exactly like sour cream to me. In fact, I use it on anything I would put sour cream on. I also use it for Ranch dip powder to dip veggies in, other than the sodium, it's awesome. Otherwise some splenda and some fruit in a blender and I'm good to go.
      Lots of people do.
      I just hate sour cream and also ranch.

I do eat 10oz's of plain per day, but I mix it with 6oz's of blueberry, mixed berries, and granola to get some taste out of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Yale View Post
        I think it was all made at the Schreiber Foods facility in Shippensburg, and may still be. When I worked there, we were the only plant in the country that could get it to run. It was y'all's Troy and Everest projects. The startup at that plant was a fucking nightmare! If you ever want to swap war stories, I'm down to get a beer, but I can't say more on the board.
        Scared that some Dannon goons will come after you? lmao
        How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Correction, our yard in Minster is making this. We had a plant meeting yesterday and they were saying that thats our top seller and were going to get some new flavors so we might be doing it at our Ft Worth plant. But thats later down the road. Takes alot to make that stuff. I dont really know how they make it but I know it has something to do with a seperation process. Im a processor so I will eventually get involved with making this product.

Comment

Chobani yogurt is some good shit.

Comment

Originally posted by Chocho View Post
              Correction, our yard in Minster is making this. We had a plant meeting yesterday and they were saying that thats our top seller and were going to get some new flavors so we might be doing it at our Ft Worth plant. But thats later down the road. Takes alot to make that stuff. I dont really know how they make it but I know it has something to do with a seperation process. Im a processor so I will eventually get involved with making this product.
              It's a simple process. I've been makin it since I was about 12. I can only produce around a tablespoon at a time though.

Comment

Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
                Scared that some Dannon goons will come after you? lmao
                Nah, I just don't want to talk about all of that shit on the board.
                ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Working...
                X