No announcement yet.

Sex In My Mouth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've eaten there a few times - overall the food is solid - better than Jamaica Kates in Arlington - but not as good as the one I frequented in Florida

Comment

I may swing by there for lunch. It's hard to decide on the nachos, or the wings.

Comment

Originally posted by Prime-Tuning.com View Post
        I've eaten there a few times - overall the food is solid - better than Jamaica Kates in Arlington - but not as good as the one I frequented in Florida
        I'd guess that it's due to a much larger percentage of Jamaicans, and all around Caribbean influence in FL.

That's part of why I generally hate this town when it comes to food. It's chain after chain after chain. There's little originality and creativity, because Mom & Pops are run out of town by chains. And it sucks donkey dicks. I love Caribbean food. I just haven't found a genuinely good place around here to get it.
        Originally posted by BradM
        But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
        Originally posted by Leah
        In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

fucking nachos?

Comment

So you enjoy chips that have been jerked all over? I guess I should have figured.

Comment

Hey, mon! How many job you got?

Comment

Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums View Post
                I got twentay tree jobs mon!

Comment

Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums View Post
                  Originally posted by Silverback View Post
                  I got twentay tree jobs mon!
                  lmao!
                  Originally posted by Silverback
                  Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                    I'd guess that it's due to a much larger percentage of Jamaicans, and all around Caribbean influence in FL.

That's part of why I generally hate this town when it comes to food. It's chain after chain after chain. There's little originality and creativity, because Mom & Pops are run out of town by chains. And it sucks donkey dicks. I love Caribbean food. I just haven't found a genuinely good place around here to get it.
                    I totally agree - high rent and closed minded public really kill the successful small joints

A lot more Jamaicans there but I was in central FL so it wasn't huge like South Florida - This was a Tiny grocery store with a lunch counter in the back. Authentic and delicious every time!! Everything was fall off the bone tender - if you ordered fish you got the whole thing - eyeballs and tail too

I make it a point to stop by every time I go back

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                      lmao!
                      x2 I is laughin mi bambaclot batty off mon
                      Ded

Comment

5 different nachos!
                        www.hppmotorsports.com
                        ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

Working...