Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cool VW.

Now post more crazy customer stories. I miss that thread
    1971 Ford Torino - Time to go bigger and better.

2011 F150 Limited - Stock with a 6.2

Comment

Originally posted by jammeejamm View Post
      bro. do not come back here talking about lesson learned. you bought another audi.

you are like an addict. i bet you told yourself when you handed over the money or signed the papers "okay this is the last one right? right!"

i am not mad at you. do your thing player.
      I like Audis. I can work on them much easier than Benz and BMW. I have learned a lot in what to look for and what cars have what issues. Like this A8L for instance. They are known for shock failure, MMI gears (the pop up display), electronic floor heaters, crusty intakes that kill injectors, control arms and really thats it. Tons of 250k mile ones out there. This one had the control arms, brakes, shocks, tires, MMI gears, electric floor heaters, intake cleaning, coil packs and a few other things already replaced 2000 miles before I bought it.
      Plus it was cheaper than an 04 Mustang GT.

As for last one, I am sure not. I want another 800HP D4 S8 when I can find an S8+ with black optics and the B&O sound system thats not an arm and a leg.
      Originally posted by GrayStangGT View Post
      Good looking car. After renting an A4 in Cali, I've got my wife convinced her next car is going to be an Audi. Hoping these new S7 sport backs that just came out loose some value the next few years and pick up a 2-3 year old used one.
      Thank you. Yeah the S7 and RS7s are freakin nice! I wanted an S7 but couldnt find one with cooled seats and they didnt offer seat massagers which is soooo nice on long drives. Just drove to Galveston and for the first time ever I wasnt sore after 4 hours driving.
      Originally posted by KBScobravert View Post
      Gorgeous ride. What year?

We love our A5 Sportback

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
      Its a 2007. I wasnt looking for another A8L but this one showed up at a stupid low price. Was sure it was a basket case but when I went to see it the car had an amazing maintenance history, all 4 keys, all 13 manuals and the window sticker. Was a 2 owner car (now 3) and lived its whole life in Texas and in a garage. I couldnt pass it up since it books for over double what I paid.
      Originally posted by Juiced4v View Post
      Geesshh...good camera! Nice car as well.
      LOL, its a 4 or 5 generation old Droid. I always get shit because my friends Samsungs and iPhones take much better pics. This was the first time I tried it in HDR 21MP mode though. Does well for a couple year old phone.
      Originally posted by Torinoman View Post
      Cool VW.

Now post more crazy customer stories. I miss that thread
      Time to un-pimp your auto. VW in da house! lol

Yeah I gotta relay some stories again. Have quite a few. lol
      Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

I tried my hardest to talk my wife into an A3S.

A decade plus ago I wrote service for Audi. I swore I would never own one. CEL, ABS, SRS lights seemed to come from the factory lit up. Seems they have gotten their act together. Because we love our A5.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
          Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Love me some Audis! Just picked up an A3 2.0 Quattro. I'm really loving it! It's only a couple of years old, so it still has the factory warranty.
            "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Nice! I had an A3 when the RS6 was in for recall. I really liked that little thing. Great mileage and lots of fun.

Comment

Originally posted by lincolnboy View Post
                Waiting for bluebonnets to come up so he can drive up on them and take car selfies
                lawl!

But yeah I guess he's safe from the german curse if he can do all the work on em. Ol Scotty says they just build em that way on purpose so rich people will have to pay them money.

Last edited by Gasser64; 01-29-2019, 04:11 PM.
                WH

Comment

Always dug the A8L but man Audi needs a redesign. Even with the new models they look dated.

Comment

Selling already eh?
                    2012 GT500

Comment

Where do you get decent priced parts for these hoopties? Got a cust that needs at least 2 air struts and possibly motor on an 09 A8L. I suspect it wont be getting fixed

Comment

Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
                        Selling already eh?
                        I put it up for shits and giggles to see if I could double my return. Well I did so off she goes!
                        Originally posted by orphan Shelby View Post
                        Where do you get decent priced parts for these hoopties? Got a cust that needs at least 2 air struts and possibly motor on an 09 A8L. I suspect it wont be getting fixed
                        Arnott for the struts. Engines you just have to hit one of the major houses like Jasper or use ebay.

Comment

Working...
                        X