I did a thing.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I did a thing.

So with all this talk about Bullitt GT's and GT350's, and GT500's and how much they cost, I realized I just wanted another GT, and that the 18's have really brought the price of these things down. SO I found a smoking deal on a 16 6speed auto and jumped on it. And no we didn't ditch our 15 to do it. we are now an all mustang family again for the first time since I had my SVO and she had her 88 vert. Life is good, and I'm quite happy. I think I'm really going to like the auto as a daily driver. I nol onger fear traffic. The sync3 is 10x better than the old version, and for fucks sake they finally put a trunk light in this damn car. My biggest gripe about the 15 is that it stickered for $46k and didn't have a damn trunk light!

anyway, figured I'd share with y'all since you helped me make up my mind. I've been wanting a white mustang for some time now, and I finally have one.

now where are them crowds at?

Very nice, how much is the smoking deal?
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
      Very nice, how much is the smoking deal?
      pretty much half what my 15 cost me new. the 16 has 19k miles on it and looks and smells like brand new. going to make one hell of a daily for me. Though the wife will more than likely jack it on cold mornings due to the remote start. Oh and she says she wants it on days when she wants to wear high heals to work. lol Lets see how long until I'm permanently in the grey one.

Comment

Nice
        I am at a crossroad on deciding to get one

Comment

Congrats, good looking cars

Comment

My 15 has a trunk light. Weird

Comment

Originally posted by Mysticcobrakilla View Post
              My 15 has a trunk light. Weird
              ours was fully loaded, leather, nav, duel climate, heated/cooled seats, and all that but no damn trunk light. Didn't notice for a few days, then was like "Son of a bitch!"
              Now that we are for sure not trading it in, Im going to add one.

Comment

Originally posted by Rafa View Post
                Nice
                I am at a crossroad on deciding to get one
                I absolutely love my 15, but if you are going to get one get the 16+, the sync3 is 700x better than whats in the 15. I have to upgrade the usb port in the center console to use apple car play, but I've read you don't have to in the 17.

Originally posted by Shaggin Wagon View Post
                Congrats, good looking cars
                Thanks. It's crazy to think a few years ago I was selling stuff to pay rent, and now I comfortably have 2 new cars. Next step is to pay these bastards off asap and buy a house!

Comment

beautiful! congrats!

god bless.
                  It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Congrats, and I applaud your wise selection of QT gasoline...Fords like QT gas.

Comment

That’s cool man, looks great. My wife and I both used to daily Mustangs back in the day. Both were 96’s. I don’t think I could talk her out of her SUV these days though.

Comment

Looks slow.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Very nice. I really dig the new Mustangs.
                          Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

white is always nice

Comment

I'm really really digging this color.
                              I originally wanted the white with the blacked out trim and wheels, but damn I'm even liking these wheels.

Comment

Working...
                              X