No announcement yet.

Powdercoat Guy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To those that do powdercoat, is $175 fair for a pair of motorcycle wheels blasted and coated? That's with me delacing and relacing them myself (paying the husqvarna shop to do it..)

Comment

Originally posted by lowthreeohz View Post
      To those that do powdercoat, is $175 fair for a pair of motorcycle wheels blasted and coated? That's with me delacing and relacing them myself (paying the husqvarna shop to do it..)
      Ive had enough work done to say thats HIGH.
      Last set of car rims I had done was $200 for the set of 4, blasting and coating.

Comment

Originally posted by lowthreeohz View Post
        Seems a bit high to me.

Comment

Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
          Go to Harbor Freight and buy a powdercoat kit and learn to do it yourself....results may vary based on experience and willingness to learn...but its possible.
          I bought a level up from Harbor Freight. The guy I was using started a $75 minimum, so I wanted to do some small stuff. Its addicting.. here's my gun, its a Redline. I want to get a bigger oven and do more.

Stripped a pulley and coated:

Baked in my $25 craigslist oven:

And the finished pulley:

Comment

Originally posted by dcs13 View Post
            Ive had enough work done to say thats HIGH.
            Last set of car rims I had done was $200 for the set of 4, blasting and coating.
            Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
            Seems a bit high to me.
            Thanks guys. I'll see if anyone in the area is cheaper.

Comment

Originally posted by silver_2000_tj View Post
              A basic two color is 30.00 when you start adding more colors the amount of time involved goes up and so does the price. What are you looking for?

Here is my FB album page with some of the one I have done.

https://www.facebook.com/vince.parry...9229488&type=3
              I need a couple of mugs with my company logo... I can send ya the info.. trying you on Bookface now...

Comment

Originally posted by 93LXHORSE View Post
                I need a couple of mugs with my company logo... I can send ya the info.. trying you on Bookface now...
                Hey there, I just responded to the PM, let me know if you have any questions

Comment

Working...
                X