Random POLITICAL picture of the day !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
    I didn't watch all of it, but did Kavanaugh talk about him, us, anybody "deserving" anything, or was that just the author projecting the entitled stereotype onto a guy that went to a prep school?
    I watched most of it and I didn't hear him say anything about deserving. The person who wrote that took what he said and added their interpretation, twisting the hell out of the meaning of what he was saying until it was all meaningless giberish. The left are masters at that.

Comment

• Well, this is a fucked up kettle of fish. Flake looked like he was considering suicide ?

Comment

• ^^^^ Flake hates that his brand is dying out and despises Trump for taking his power away. I think he's just trying to flex his muscles on the way out the door and to preserve his reputation as one of the swamp type Republicans.
        Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
          Damn, damn good.

For the first time in my life, I spent the last two days with the Senate Judicial Hearing live-streamed on my third monitor. Absolute craziness from a group that claims they strive for non-partisan behavior.

Comment

• Originally posted by TX_92_Notch View Post
            For the first time in my life, I spent the last two days with the Senate Judicial Hearing live-streamed on my third monitor. Absolute craziness from a group that claims they strive for non-partisan behavior.
            X2
            An embarrassing display by a bunch of commies.

Comment

• For anyone wanting cliffnotes over what a shitshow the dems have turned the Supreme Court Nomination into, just watch this.

Pretty much the same thing.

As for Republican senators Jeff Flake's and likely Lisa Murkowski, Susan Collins and Bob Corker's collaborating with the dems via delaying the confirmation earlier today and their potential turning coat in earnest next next week, I refer you to the Vichy French Govt of ww2 infamy.

Pretty much the same thing.

Comment

• Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
                Projection, my communist college professor brother thinks the exact same way.

What really engages people like that is that they believe that they are the Smart Ones that should be running things and they simply are not.
                A cornerstone of leftist ideology is that they are smarter than everyone else even when the evidence suggests otherwise. I have several left leaning sweathogs at work that Naynus would love. 40 years old, unmarried, fat and miserable is the standard description. But they know what is best for everyone. Generally if someone is too stupid to stop eating I have to discount their opinions at least a little.
                Originally posted by racrguy
                What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                Originally posted by racrguy
                Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                  40 years old, unmarried, fat and miserable is the standard description.
                  Bingo. I would change 40 years old though to any age; just lonely and miserable losers in life. They all have a chip on their shoulder and feel they have been wronged in some way, so they have to make everyone else that is happy and successful just as miserable as them. That is THE M.O. As a female example, you ever notice these once hot girls in Hollywood that chop their hair off and go Code Pink apeshit? Prime example.

Comment

A cornerstone of leftist ideology is that they are smarter than everyone else even when the evidence suggests otherwise. I have several left leaning sweathogs at work that Naynus would love. 40 years old, unmarried, fat and miserable is the standard description. But they know what is best for everyone. Generally if someone is too stupid to stop eating I have to discount their opinions at least a little.
                    You and I need to be senators.
                    Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                    I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                    Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                    Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                    dont downshift!!
                    Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

• Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
                      You need to be ______________________ this tall to ride.

Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                        You need to be ______________________ this tall to ride.
                        We’re talking business acumen and IQ. You can exit stage left.
                        Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                        I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                        Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                        Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                        dont downshift!!
                        Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Generally if someone is too stupid to stop eating I have to discount their opinions at least a little.
                          Same. If someone is a fat sack they get points deducted automatically. They die a lot sooner too. Nature weeding out the unfit.
                          WH

Comment

Got my vote. We need less politicians in politics.

Comment

We’re talking business acumen and IQ. You can exit stage left.
                              Ah, buit charisma also plays a big part, dear would-be Senator. Short bald people don’t have a chance!

Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                                Ah, buit charisma also plays a big part, dear would-be Senator. Short bald people don’t have a chance!
                                Your zero charisma insult is giving me ET flashbacks.

Comment

Working...
                                X