Pics from Red River Motorcycle Trails 05-29-11

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pics from Red River Motorcycle Trails 05-29-11

Ran up to RRMT today and rode with Billy (SNEAKY) and couple others, just thought I would share my pics...

Btw, these were taken with a Canon 50D w/ 24-70 F2.8 L & a 70-200 F2.8 L with a 2x multiplier.

I build websites. PM me.

This kid was really rippin it up

I build websites. PM me.

Comment

I build websites. PM me.

Comment

Should have bought a Nikon... pictures would have come out better.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike K View Post
          Should have bought a Nikon... pictures would have come out better.
          STFU lol
          I build websites. PM me.

Comment

I rode the enduro course a few times at Muenster...brutal.

Comment

Cool pics!

Comment

looks like fun
                http://dfwdirtriders.com/ New Website for the off road peeps

Comment

Originally posted by SNEAKY View Post
                  looks like fun
                  Sure does... wish I was there! Was the dirtbike (pics on facebook, not on here) a 250 or 450?

Originally posted by DoesSpeedTurnUon View Post
                  STFU lol
                  My brother got the suspension adjusted on the Grizzly and the new tires mounted. Grizzly is ready for July. Raptor only needs new rims/tires put on the ATV and I need to decide if I want to make the suspension plunge or not.

Comment

That kid's gonna be hurtin like hell if just about anything goes wrong....flip flops and shorts...WOW!!! Not smart. Otherwise looks fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike K View Post
                      Sure does... wish I was there! Was the dirtbike (pics on facebook, not on here) a 250 or 450?

My brother got the suspension adjusted on the Grizzly and the new tires mounted. Grizzly is ready for July. Raptor only needs new rims/tires put on the ATV and I need to decide if I want to make the suspension plunge or not.
                      07 yzf450
                      http://dfwdirtriders.com/ New Website for the off road peeps

Comment

Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
                        That kid's gonna be hurtin like hell if just about anything goes wrong....flip flops and shorts...WOW!!! Not smart. Otherwise looks fun.
                        Probably... at least he had a helmet on though. He was in sand so it wouldn't have hurt AS bad...
                        I build websites. PM me.

Comment

Originally posted by DoesSpeedTurnUon View Post
                          Probably... at least he had a helmet on though. He was in sand so it wouldn't have hurt AS bad...
                          I bet the sunburn feels great today! I'm amazed more people don't get hurt on atvs. I can't count the times I've been whacked in the head with low hanging branches or how many rocks that have bounced off my goggles. That and there are snakes everywhere! I haven't seen any at Muenster but rattlesnakes are all over Cross Bar.

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
                            I bet the sunburn feels great today! I'm amazed more people don't get hurt on atvs. I can't count the times I've been whacked in the head with low hanging branches or how many rocks that have bounced off my goggles. That and there are snakes everywhere! I haven't seen any at Muenster but rattlesnakes are all over Cross Bar.
                            I have no seen <knock on wood cause i fuckin hate snakes with a passion> any at RRMT - and i've walked around and spent the majority of my time there. I have ran over a rattlesnake that I didn't even see at Cross Bar though. The guy behind me saw it lol.
                            I build websites. PM me.

Comment

Went out there yesterday for the first time in 10+ years. Man I don't remember that place being that knarly. There was some stuff up in petes gate/costa rica area, that I don't know how I made it down some of the hills and then back up.

Wicked crazy out there.
                              Vortex rear stand $75
                              8.8 410s. $50

**SKAGG NASTY**
                              My goal in life is to not arrive at the grave in a well preserved body.
                              but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy shit!!!.. what a ride!"

1990 Foxbody GT for that ass
                              11 4 door
                              13 FX2 White 5.0

Comment

Working...
                              X