Sex In My Mouth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sex In My Mouth

No, this isn't about the supposed bukkake party at Tali's last weekend, it's about nachos. Wait, wouldn't the thread title then be "Sex in Tali's mouth?" I digress...

There's some little hole in the wall Jamaican joint in Carrollton (Trinity Mills/Midway) that has these things called "Jerk Chicken Nachos." This was my first experience with this establishment, and I already want to go back tomorrow. Yeah, yeah, they're just nachos, nothing fancy. But they're the best nachos I've ever had. The chips are plain old boring bagged chips, but what the hell, it's not as if the chip is really the star of the nacho. It's the fucking jerk-spiced cheese sauce they dump atop of the chips, along with the grilled jerk chicken that sets these motherfuckers off.

Very, very good, even if the sauce is probably canned shit with a ton of jerk spices added in. Moderately hot, for the pussies, gently mild for us real men. If you're in the area, check it out. Judging by the looks of the place this evening, they could use the extra business. Going by the reviews on Yelp, it seems as if most also enjoy this place.

Oh. Name of the place is The Island Spot.

Come join us at The Island Spot - the best restaurant in Dallas for delicious Jamaican food, cuisine, tropical cocktails and Jamaican rum cocktails.
    How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

live reggae on the 1st friday. imma have to sheck it out. and yes im talking about geors mouth.

god bless.
    It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Just got off the phone with Brenda. He's agreed to by the surrogate cum dumpster.

Comment

Originally posted by Geor! View Post
        Just got off the phone with Brenda. He's agreed to by the surrogate cum dumpster.
        side note: sorry about your back.

god bless.
        It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Don't cry for me, argentina.

Comment

This is not at all what I expected.

Comment

I came.

Comment

No goat roti no cur.
                Ded

Comment

I can't wait for these fuckers to tell you how shitty these are.
                  Originally posted by davbrucas
                  I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
                    I can't wait for these fuckers to tell you how shitty these are.
                    If they're expecting a plate of nachos to taste like fucking beef wellington, then they're idiots in the first place. But we already know who thems are, does us!

Comment

Sounds interesting. I'll check them out soon. Do they have other Jamaican food, or is it nachos only?
                      Originally posted by BradM
                      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                      Originally posted by Leah
                      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Fuck you!

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                          Sounds interesting. I'll check them out soon. Do they have other Jamaican food, or is it nachos only?
                          You need to swing over to FW and test out Buffalo West, Sir.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                            They have other things. The next time, I'll probably try out the oxtails. Or maybe the nachos.

Comment

Originally posted by Geor! View Post
                              They have other things. The next time, I'll probably try out the oxtails. Or maybe the nachos.
                              Mmmm, ox tail.
                              Originally posted by BradM
                              But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                              Originally posted by Leah
                              In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Working...
                              X