Superman & Batman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GhostTX View Post
    Overall, I would give the movie a thumbs up.

Comment

• Spoiler Alert!

What is everybody's take on the dream sequence? Was that Flash that popped up in Batman's dream and was it really a dream? I've heard that he can go back in time and this was supposedly him giving batman fair warning of Superman in the future.

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ-95GT View Post
        Spoiler Alert!

What is everybody's take on the dream sequence? Was that Flash that popped up in Batman's dream and was it really a dream? I've heard that he can go back in time and this was supposedly him giving batman fair warning of Superman in the future.
        I think it was Flash, as he can run fast enough to go through time. IMO, I was thinking that if Batman didn't save Superman's mom, that was the future Earth was about to have with Darkseid conquering it and Superman being apart of it.
        "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

• This right here...

Comment

• I'm so disgusted at the casting choice for the flash.
            sigpic

Comment

• Saw it yesterday....

Other than Eisenberg, minor script\plot holes and some crap that only the comic folks would understand I thought it was pretty damn good.

I enjoyed it for what it was.... a super hero movie.

Comment

• Watched it again and noticed where this movie is going to in JLA. Infinite Crisis, Injustice: God's Among Us and J.L.A: Flashpoint Paradox. If this is true...I've read other people saying the same.....holy shit!!
                Originally posted by talisman
                I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                Originally posted by AdamLX
                If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                Because fuck you, that's why
                Originally posted by 80coupe
                nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                Originally posted by Rick Modena
                ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                Originally posted by Jester
                Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• It wasn't perfect, but I enjoyed it more than I thought I would.

Comment

• "Ultimate Edition" trailer. 30 minutes put back in the movie:

"Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Working...
                    X