The Dark Knight Rises

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holy crap, watching it again and [spoiler alert]
    just about every word out of that chick's mouth is repeating something Ra's al Ghul said in the first one.
    [/spoiler alert]
    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
    HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

• Originally posted by diablo rojo View Post
      SPOILER ALERT. SPOILER ALERT

I agree with all of the above points, and add my own.....

How does the cafe scene happen when he gets in "The Bat" with mere seconds left on the core before detonation? Unless, the building explosion was his moment to eject undetected?!

The movie was entertaining. And, as a whole, the trilogy is awesome. "Rises" just didn't feel on par with the first two.
      The cafe scene happened after the funeral, after the explosion. He ejected when he was far out in the ocean's horizon. They show him after he blows through the building. If he ejected before then wed a close-up of him before he blows through the building.
      Originally posted by talisman
      I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
      Originally posted by AdamLX
      If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
      Because fuck you, that's why
      Originally posted by 80coupe
      nice dick, Idrivea4banger
      Originally posted by Rick Modena
      ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
      Originally posted by Jester
      Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
        Holy crap, watching it again and [spoiler alert]
        just about every word out of that chick's mouth is repeating something Ra's al Ghul said in the first one.
        [/spoiler alert]
        Well her father did raise her with his ideals. Of course she's going to quote him word for word. She's carrying out his plan afterall.
        Originally posted by talisman
        I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
        Originally posted by AdamLX
        If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
        Because fuck you, that's why
        Originally posted by 80coupe
        nice dick, Idrivea4banger
        Originally posted by Rick Modena
        ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
        Originally posted by Jester
        Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
          The cafe scene happened after the funeral, after the explosion. He ejected when he was far out in the ocean's horizon. They show him after he blows through the building. If he ejected before then wed a close-up of him before he blows through the building.
          That's my point. They show him in the Bat heading out to sea. Batman or not, he wouldn't have had enough time to eject into the air, or the water and survive the blast wave and/or heat wave. The ONLY possibility I could see is if he had another Bat standing by on a roof top close to the explosion he caused so he could bail to that one.

The movie, up to the end, was pretty ok. The end is kind of killing it for me.

Comment

• I thought it was dumb. He gets almost killed by Bane and then never goes back to fight him again? He didn't beat any of the bad guys at the end and he only drug off a bomb from the city to sacrifice himself, except he didn't even do that right. I really wanted to like it but I just couldn't
            Originally posted by Nash B.
            Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wicked98Snake View Post
              I thought it was dumb. He gets almost killed by Bane and then never goes back to fight him again? He didn't beat any of the bad guys at the end and he only drug off a bomb from the city to sacrifice himself, except he didn't even do that right. I really wanted to like it but I just couldn't
              I didn't think Bane was moving too well after being shot by the cannon from the bike that Catwoman was on. I assumed he was either dead or incapacitated from the blast.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
                Holy crap, watching it again and [spoiler alert]removed[/spoiler alert]
                Did you see this by chance?
                Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users.

Comment

• Originally posted by roliath View Post
                  http://imgur.com/a/3EpQo
                  So Nolan is a hack...he just recycled the same movie three times. just twisted it a bit each time.
                  sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Got5onIt View Post
                    I've finally gotten a chance to see it a 2nd time. I really enjoyed even more this time. It does have its problems (reducing Bane to a putang whipped grunt) but still a good end to a trilogy.
                    And doing situps and pushups magically heal completely shot knees.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wicked98Snake View Post
                      I thought it was dumb. He gets almost killed by Bane and then never goes back to fight him again? He didn't beat any of the bad guys at the end and he only drug off a bomb from the city to sacrifice himself, except he didn't even do that right. I really wanted to like it but I just couldn't
                      Yeah dude, Bane got shot by a freaking cannon. His entire goal was to let Gotham be able to fend for itself. He had the means to take a nuke to a safe distance. The rest is just released prisoners and some PMC's.
                      "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

• Originally posted by roliath View Post
                        http://imgur.com/a/3EpQo
                        Haha!
                        Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                        I didn't think Bane was moving too well after being shot by the cannon from the bike that Catwoman was on. I assumed he was either dead or incapacitated from the blast.
                        Yeah, didn't you see the hole it blew in the cars blocking the tunnel?
                        HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

• I'd like to know how Bruce Wayne got out of the pit-prison and back to Gotham City (which was cut off from the rest of the world at the time). Was the prison in Gotham?

Comment

Working...
                          X