Boss 302 special on speed network

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boss 302 special on speed network

It's on right now. I know it's the wrong forum. Move it tomorrow. I figured a bunch of y'all would be interested.
    "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

8000 rpm that is badass

Comment

Originally posted by poopnut2 View Post
      It's on right now. I know it's the wrong forum. Move it tomorrow. I figured a bunch of y'all would be interested.
      LOL. What time does it go off? I'll move it then. :biggrin:
      Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
      Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
      Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
      You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

Goes till 10pm, watching it now.
        Doug

90 LX Coupe 5.0
        90 7up Vert. 5.0

Comment

Yeah, this show is pretty badass. No nav system or vista roof crap on these things. I bet those guys had a blast driving these cars on the track.

Leah, it's over at 10. For you late nighters it'll be back on at midnight.

Comment

Yeah, this show is pretty badass. No nav system or vista roof crap on these things. I bet those guys had a blast driving these cars on the track.

Leah, it's over at 10. For you late nighters it'll be back on at midnight.
            Will be watching at midnight then, thanks for the heads up.

Comment

damn, I only caught the tail end of it. I wonder if they'll replay it tonight?
              --carlos

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by projectPONY View Post
                damn, I only caught the tail end of it. I wonder if they'll replay it tonight?
                Read all posts. Midnight! The show is badass but unfortunately they don't give any track times or other specs. All I know is the front grill with the pony emblem in the center aint too bad lookin.

Comment

my bad!
                  --carlos

sigpic

Comment

The deal with I believe is the Laguna Seca car that has two keys. A "Race" key and a "regular" key. The "regular" key for normal driving then you put in the "race " key and it sets the car up for a race tune. Thats crazy shit there!

Comment

I dunno.... isn't the "key" thing really a bit of a smoke and mirror/parlor trick? I mean, SCT has had switchable tunes for quite a while. It's not like the car adjusted the handling because of the key. (e.g. Bugatti Veyron.) Don't get me wrong, I like the car, but the smoke and mirrors in that "info-mercial" were a bit much. (4 exhausts.... on a dedicated race car??? Weight ???) Anyway, call me a skeptic, I'd still drive the shit out of one and enjoy the hell out of it on everything from the cobble stones of Ft. Worth to the autocross course in Mineral Wells and the Rattle Snake at Motorsports Ranch in Cresson!
                      Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
                      There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

Originally posted by Shaggin Wagon View Post
                        The deal with I believe is the Laguna Seca car that has two keys. A "Race" key and a "regular" key. The "regular" key for normal driving then you put in the "race " key and it sets the car up for a race tune. Thats crazy shit there!
                        From what I saw on the video the two keys are offered in both cars. The Laguna Seca car has better aerodynamics and produces more downforce due to a modified front chin spoiler and rear spoiler. I might have missed where they said the key option was only available for The LS series. Doesn't seem correct though being familiar with the PATS system.

Comment

watching....

Comment

Originally posted by Darren M View Post
                            I dunno.... isn't the "key" thing really a bit of a smoke and mirror/parlor trick? I mean, SCT has had switchable tunes for quite a while. It's not like the car adjusted the handling because of the key. (e.g. Bugatti Veyron.) Don't get me wrong, I like the car, but the smoke and mirrors in that "info-mercial" were a bit much. (4 exhausts.... on a dedicated race car??? Weight ???) Anyway, call me a skeptic, I'd still drive the shit out of one and enjoy the hell out of it on everything from the cobble stones of Ft. Worth to the autocross course in Mineral Wells and the Rattle Snake at Motorsports Ranch in Cresson!
                            It's basically an upgraded tune from the factory and "shouldn't" affect the warranty. Unlike an aftermarket programmer.

Comment

It's basically an upgraded tune from the factory and "shouldn't" affect the warranty. Unlike an aftermarket programmer.
                              So, effectively, it's the same as an aftermarket tune, it's just under warranty. I get that, and actually applaud Ford for supporting a "sport tune". However, to make it sound like "the coolest thing since sliced bread just because of a key"..... That's a bit of a stretch for me.
                              Just my 2ยข.
                              Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
                              There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

Working...
                              X