Blood Into Wine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blood Into Wine

This popped up on Netflix when I was searching for Patton Oswalt movies. Also being a Maynard and Milla Jovovich fan it was a no brainer. If you like Tool or anything else Maynard or anything to do with wine check it out.

Basically Maynard put Arizona vineyards on the map. He's serious about making quality wine and based on reviews is doing a good job at it.

Originally posted by BP View Post
    This popped up on Netflix when I was searching for Patton Oswalt movies. Also being a Maynard and Milla Jovovich fan it was a no brainer. If you like Tool or anything else Maynard or anything to do with wine check it out.

Basically Maynard put Arizona vineyards on the map. He's serious about making quality wine and based on reviews is doing a good job at it.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1394383/

Haven't seen that, but I will definitely check it out. Caduceus (his wine) has won quite a few awards, I think they are listed on his website, just FYI. I'm not a wine guy, but of friends that have had it, it's fantastic. LMMFAO @ Merkin Vineyards, too. hahahahaha
    Last edited by bcoop; 12-07-2010, 12:37 AM.
    Originally posted by BradM
    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
    Originally posted by Leah
    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
      Haven't seen that, but I will definitely check it out. Caduceus (his wine) has won quite a few awards, I think they are listed on his website, just FYI. I'm not a wine guy, but of friends that have had it, it's fantastic. LMMFAO @ Merkin Vineyards, too. hahahahaha
      I didn't even realize what a Merkin was, that's awesome. He even caught flack for the name of the wine and the logo, regulators were worried people might think it's medicinal.

Comment

Working...
      X