• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aCid View Post

Can a white man get a text?

Comment

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Was just bumping it because it's coming out next week I believe. And... The screening is on Monday or Tuesday. Eric if my mom is busy and can't go I'll shoot you a text.

Comment

Was just bumping it because it's coming out next week I believe. And... The screening is on Monday or Tuesday. Eric if my mom is busy and can't go I'll shoot you a text.
          If it's Monday, she'll be busy for sure...

Comment

Originally posted by Diablo Rojo
            was a shining example of what Hollywood loves to do these days.....take us back to the beginning (think Star Wars: Phantom, Clone, Sith).
            Those were written with episodes 4, 5, & 6. The premise for, "A New Hope," doesn't make sense without them. George Lucas just buttfucked them out. He might as well have let McG direct them.
            ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
              If it's Monday, she'll be busy for sure...
              Lolololol that's cute!

Comment

Lolololol that's cute!
                What can I say, older women love me.

Just kidding, no hard feelings.

Comment

What can I say, older women love me.

None taken!

Comment

I see what you did there.

I can't wait to see it.
                    Originally posted by Silverback
                    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Man, I appreciate it, but Monday is my annual inventory and seeing The Smashing Pumpkins Tuesday. Maybe on the next one!

Comment

I just saw it this afternoon. I enjoyed the movie, but I think it was a real missed opportunity that had waaaaayyyy to much fan service. Frankly, I thought I, and all long time Star Trek fans were being pandered to. However I didn't let that stand in the way of enjoying it.

I thought the ending action scenes were a bit anti climatic. The fight towards the middle was the peak of the action and then it kinda died off from there.

It was still a lot of fun but it wasn't nearly as good as the first Star Trek movie. With two notable exceptions. Chris Pine was vastly better in this movie. I thought he nailed it as Kirk. Simon Pegg, however, OWNED. He stole every damn scene he was in. They should have doubled his scenes and called it a day. Scotty was the only person with the balls to not only call Kirk out for being dumb, but actually did something about it.

Beyond that, I can't say anything without some major friggin spoilers. So I'll stop. Go see it. It's worth your money. It just isn't as good as the last one.

Comment

Wife and I saw it yesterday and both enjoyed it. Alice Eve looks great in underwear.
                          De Oppresso Liber.

Comment

^ what they said. and there was less lens flare thank god...
                            Can't beat them, Join their NEW message board !!

Comment

I would agree ^. It is definitely worth seeing in theaters and although it doesn't quite have same impact of the first one, it is still a solid sequel. I would chose to see this over Ironman 3 if you we're trying to pick one.

Comment

I liked it. Not as much as the first, but it was good. I would really like to see an all out war next time with the klingons. The war always my favorite parts of deep space nine, and it would be a good follow upnto a lot ofwhat this plot laid out.

Comment

Working...
                                X