Oblivion -- Tom Cruise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Geor! View Post
    Lmao that's a huge problem I have with the reacher movie. If you've ever read the books, you'd know that he's a lumbering beast of a badass, not tom cruise.
    Jon Cena/Rock maybe?

Comment

Comment

I dunno I still think it looks pretty bad ass

Comment

Looks pretty good. I will watch just to see more of Olga Kurylenko!

Comment

Seeing this tonight... Better be good since I'm postponing my work trip to go see it.

Comment

I hope it sucks.
              Originally posted by talisman
              I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
              Originally posted by AdamLX
              If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
              Originally posted by Broncojohnny
              Because fuck you, that's why
              Originally posted by 80coupe
              nice dick, Idrivea4banger
              Originally posted by Rick Modena
              ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
              Originally posted by Jester
              Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Originally posted by STROKD View Post
                Jon Cena/Rock maybe?
                While they occasionally get acting work, neither is in danger of constituting what could be characterized as a leading man.
                ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Watched it yesterday and thought the story and acting were pretty good. Has a few nice twists to it to, much better than I expected. I'll have to catch this one in the theater with a good screen and sound system.

Comment

Originally posted by Jose View Post
                    Watched it yesterday and thought the story and acting were pretty good. Has a few nice twists to it to, much better than I expected. I'll have to catch this one in the theater with a good screen and sound system.
                    Saw it on IMAX last night and holy fuck. Must see if you can see it on there. Yeah the twist and turns were pretty cool.

Comment

Originally posted by aCid View Post
                      Saw it on IMAX last night and holy fuck. Must see if you can see it on there. Yeah the twist and turns were pretty cool.
                      You know I forgot that you were always posting that you could get into early screenings of movies......you suck!!!!!

IMAX 3d, real 3d IMAX or regular IMAX?
                      I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                      If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.

Comment

Originally posted by aCid View Post
                        Awesome! Glad I'm not the only one that liked it. Spoilers below.

Just wish they had more flashbacks of Tom Cruises character Jack coming back to earth as a cloned army of himself or more of what happened inside of "The Tet" (I thought they were calling it the tent lol!

Comment

I watched it today but missed the first 10 minutes. I give it another thumbs up for the Cruz. Yes, I liked Jack Reacher too.
                          Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                            I watched it today but missed the first 10 minutes. I give it another thumbs up for the Cruz. Yes, I liked Jack Reacher too.
                            I watched Jack Reacher as well a couple of weeks ago. Wasn't bad, but wasn't great either.

Comment

IMAX wasn't too bad. If you've never seen a movie in IMAX then I could see you being blown away. It was a visual orgasm though. The plot of the story held well but there was an unanswered question at the end. what happened to the other group of clones once 49 went back to Sally? 52 was the only clone to make it out alive? Did Sally destroy all the other stations once the perimeters were breached?

Comment

Watched it last night and its a damned good movie.

Comment

Working...
                                X