Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/bbcode/url.php on line 2 Guardians of the Galaxy - DFW Mustangs

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Guardians of the Galaxy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It is all pieces to a bigger puzzle to make the ultimate showdown. You can't dwell on the subordinates of Thanos for too long since he is the final guy to deal with. I am assuming Ultron ends up with some type of infinite stone, and then there has to be another movie with the next stone. Then its Thanos vs all the heroes.

Comment

I agree there were critical details left out, but I'm sure they'll be addressed in the sequel. I'm glad they didn't try and stuff 10 pounds of shit in a 5 pound sack. I liked the humor and pace of the movie, it was a lot of fun to watch.

Comment

Caught it this weekend and was pleasantly surprised.

Not an oscar winner but better than the last Thor film.

Comment

Has there ever been a series of movies where the build up is in the 10 YEAR range! After thinking about it, the lack of a significant bad guy(maybe the last Thor one and the Aether? was good) is a valid point. Better be the ultimate battle, but again, how do they really fight Thanos when he has the stones....

I do think the actor for Ronan was a very intimidating badass persona, they just didnt show him do anything but kill one bound guy and break the shield thing...

On a side note, Marvel plans has continued to morph since the first movie, so what is after A3 and Thanos...do they continue and pick a new baddy.
          Last edited by zachary; 08-12-2014, 08:30 AM.

Comment

Saw it today, great movie I really liked it. Can't wait to see how they play out the series.

Comment

Saw it in 3d today and it restored my faith in its use.

Loved that none of the characters had monologues

Comment

Saw it and loved it. Will go see any more of them that they care to produce.
                Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Will try to see it with the wife Matinee on Saturday.

She said it looked dumb, but I am warming her up to it by telling her that it's getting great reviews.

Might even see the abortion that is TMNT as well.

Comment

Finally saw this and loved it. So much charm and charisma, this just hit the sweet spot of action and comedy for me.

The overall style is fantastic. It felt like the perfect blend of the Stars: Trek and Wars. Green blue and pink chicks, outlaws, lived-in universe, just a whole lot of fun.

Comment

Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
                      Finally saw this and loved it. So much charm and charisma, this just hit the sweet spot of action and comedy for me.

The overall style is fantastic. It felt like the perfect blend of the Stars: Trek and Wars. Green blue and pink chicks, outlaws, lived-in universe, just a whole lot of fun.
                      Saw today. Agreed with blake. Now I'm just ready for episode 2 to explain Quill ' dad situation and his origins (never read the comics nor even HEARD of guardians of the galaxy).

Comment

Took my wife to see it last night and she loved it too. Something special about this movie.

Also, I want a dancing baby Groot desk toy.

Comment

The Dancing Baby Groot toy is real - it’s even got a bobble-head. The folks at Funko have turned super-popular underground interest in the Guardians…
                          ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Yesterday I went and saw this again since my house was still without power after the big storm that blew through. I am glad to say that I enjoyed it much more the second time. I was hoping this would be the case. I really enjoy Marvel movies, but about half the films I have had to watch a second time to really absorb everything. Now we just need a trailer for The Avengers 2. Hopefully we don't have to wait for GOTG to be released on bluray for it.

Comment

I've seen it 3 times now, because I wanted to take my wife and dad to see it. Each time I enjoyed it just as much as the first, and was able to pick up on some small background details too. Maybe because it has no right to work as well as it does, but there's some magic in this movie.

I can't wait for the sequel so I can see them do something good, something bad, or a bit of both.

Comment

[QUOTE=talismanHopefully we don't have to wait for GOTG to be released on bluray for it.[/QUOTE]

Dvd will be out December 9th, 2014 and they have already mentioned it will have an Avengers 2 trailer.

Comment

Working...
                                X