Star Wars VII

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So thats the next installment?
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
      So thats the next installment?
      The title does not get me excited.
      sigpic

Comment

Nothing could be as bad as The Phantom Menace, as least it has that going for it.
        Originally posted by racrguy
        What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
        Originally posted by racrguy
        Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
          Nothing could be as bad as The Phantom Menace, as least it has that going for it.
          The Phantom Menace wasn't as bad as most people make it out to be. Sure Jar Jar was annoying, and Jake Lloyd was as wooden as always, but it still had the star wars vibe.

Attack of the clones was utter shit. Hayden Christensen was fucking horrible, as was Natalie Portman. The fireplace scene alone was enough to damn that movie to hell.

Comment

Originally posted by Binky View Post

Mace Windu Lives.
            Gimme back my lightsaber... It's the one engraved "badmuthafucka"

Comment

Wait, so Samuel L. Jackson is a vaper??

Comment

The trailer lands on iTunes tomorrow..
                The first trailer for 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' is coming to iTunes tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by jefehbk View Post
                  What is lens flare?
                  You weren't around when all of the hoopla went on about the new video cards being able to do it?

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
                    Gimme back my lightsaber... It's the one engraved "badmuthafucka"
                    I thought that was his bong. LOL

Comment

Cautious optimism maintained.

Comment

Is this it? I combed several, this one looks legit.
                        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Legit
                          Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
                            Cautious optimism maintained.
                            This. I'm very happy with it since it is a teaser and filming only wrapped up a few weeks ago..

Comment

That trailer looks like something fan-made to me for some reason.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                                That trailer looks like something fan-made to me for some reason.
                                I went through all the trailers and this one looks to be the real deal.

edit: it is, same one on disney's official website.

Comment

Working...
                                X