Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IMDb Top 250

Here's the list:

I agree with a lot of these and some I think are way off. Like Braveheart, it should be in the top 50, at least in my book.

I've never seen The Good, The Bad & The Ugly, which is #6. It's on Netflix streaming now, I'm gonna watch it this weekend.

Originally posted by UserX View Post
    Here's the list:

I agree with a lot of these and some I think are way off. Like Braveheart, it should be in the top 50, at least in my book.

I've never seen The Good, The Bad & The Ugly, which is #6. It's on Netflix streaming now, I'm gonna watch it this weekend.
    man card suspended

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
      man card suspended
      Hey, I'll have it back in a couple days! This was before my time, but I'm an Eastwood fan. I'm excited to see it.

Comment

I guess I get my man card back, just finished it. Great movie. The direction and cinematography was ahead of its time. I think it earned its spot in the list. I think this movie influenced/inspired some of Tarantino's work.

Comment

Ive never seen it either. Will have to watch it.
          2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

I'm glad you got your big boy pants on. Tarantino paid homage to the spaghetti westerns in kill bill and a few other movies.

Fist full of dollars and for a few dollars more are the movies that go along with the good the bad and the ugly.

Comment

I'm a little sore that it's one spot ahead of my all-time favorite movie, Pulp Fiction. But I support the rating. There were lots of Tarantino elements, and I'm not sure it would have been as great without this movie existing first.

There were a couple minor plot holes, but it didn't take away from the overall story. It was excellent.

Comment

There is no way the Dark Night should be fourth and Good Fellas is seventeenth. Those two should be switched.

Comment

Who has seen 12 Angry Men? It's #8 and the next one I haven't seen yet.

Comment

Originally posted by blownaltered View Post
                    There is no way the Dark Night should be fourth and Good Fellas is seventeenth. Those two should be switched.
                    I don't even think The Dark Knight should be 17th, it's not in my personal top 50.

Comment

Who has seen 12 Angry Men? It's #8 and the next one I haven't seen yet.
                      The fuck? Watch that shit!
                      ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by YALE View Post
                        The fuck? Watch that shit!
                        I'll probably watch it tomorrow, it's on Netflix too.

Comment

I'll probably watch it tomorrow, it's on Netflix too.
                          The AFI top 100 is the real list.
                          ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by YALE View Post
                            The AFI top 100 is the real list.
                            The very first edition of AFI's 100 Years...100 Movies is a list of the 100 greatest American films of all time.In 1998, AFI invited more than 1,500 leaders from across the American film community – screenwriters, directors, actors, producers, cinematographers, editors, executives, film historians and critics among them – to choose from a list of 400 nominated films compiled by AFI and select the 100 greatest American movies.The AFI's 100 Years...100 Movies CBS television special originally aired on June 16, 1998.The updated 10th anniversary edit

While I haven't seen a lot of movies in this list, the movies I have seen I'm more in agreement with IMDb.

Comment

http://www.afi.com/100years/movies.aspx

While I haven't seen a lot of movies in this list, the movies I have seen I'm more in agreement with IMDb.
                              That comes back for a list from 1998.

Here is one last did in 2007.

http://www.afi.com/100years/movies10.aspx

Comment

Working...
                              X