Superbowl Fiddy Juan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by A_A_G View Post
    Time of possession will do that. You can't expect your defense to be on the field for 40 mins and not be gassed by the 4th quarter.
    Give any top tier NFL QB that much time and he will find holes in your D.

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Crawfish View Post
      It's all in fun I don't make a living rolling dice on NFL games. I guarantee I'm not the only one who had Atlanta. Tough to bet big against Brady!
      All the sharp money was on Atlanta and under.

Comment

Originally posted by War Machine View Post
        All the sharp money was on Atlanta and under.
        That's who I tend to follow. Oh well that's how football go

Comment

As soon as I heard Matt say he couldn't hear shit in his helmet...I knew what time it was!
          Originally posted by Da Prez
          Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
          Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Someone mentioned Brady's mom was gonna be present at game. I thought nothing of it. Now that I understand the story I can say the chance of Brady losing that one was 0%.

Comment

That's some fucked up sports logic.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                That's some fucked up sports logic.
                "Insider information", lol

All great sports touts claim to have access to it.

Comment

Is this Crawfish guy the second coming of dallasstars281? or hookem' perhaps?

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Crawfish View Post
                    Someone mentioned Brady's mom was gonna be present at game. I thought nothing of it. Now that I understand the story I can say the chance of Brady losing that one was 0%.
                    Wow you've learned how to predict the winner a week after the game was played.... stunning.

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
                      Wow you've learned how to predict the winner a week after the game was played.... stunning.

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
                        Is this Crawfish guy the second coming of dallasstars281? or hookem' perhaps?
                        Trying to remember that guy's name ... wasn't hookem. I think it was runninhorn.
                        Originally posted by davbrucas
                        I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
                          Trying to remember that guy's name ... wasn't hookem. I think it was runninhorn.
                          Ahh yes. Good catch. My mistake. Yeah that's the name.

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
                            Ahh yes. Good catch. My mistake. Yeah that's the name.
                            Both were entertaining though...

Comment

Working...
                            X