No announcement yet.

10/22 Build Thing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

David where did you find a MIST in stock and how much was It? Pm if you want.

Do you already have it in your hands or is it in NFA jail waiting form 4?

It is my next suppressor purchase. I've got 3 10/22s to use as bases. 2 are Tac Sol barreled moded ones in Hoque stocks. The 3rd is a all metal trigger group factory 10/22 I might use and sell one if the others to fund it.

If you've got your hands on it and it's built in the next month, is really love to check it out on my next trip home. Maybe a .22lr range day should be on the books.
    Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Silencer shop has them for $500. I just bought it last week so it'll be a year before I have it.

Comment

Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
        Let me know if you want some help, I have one that I have done a lot to and am just down the road. I'll probably have some free time this weekend.
        Right on. I don't even have any of the parts yet. Receivers take 2 weeks to deliver and my barrel will be another year. AmthonyS link was good, doesn't look like to complicated to put it all together.

Comment

Originally posted by KBScobravert View Post
          David where did you find a MIST in stock and how much was It? Pm if you want.

Do you already have it in your hands or is it in NFA jail waiting form 4?

It is my next suppressor purchase. I've got 3 10/22s to use as bases. 2 are Tac Sol barreled moded ones in Hoque stocks. The 3rd is a all metal trigger group factory 10/22 I might use and sell one if the others to fund it.

If you've got your hands on it and it's built in the next month, is really love to check it out on my next trip home. Maybe a .22lr range day should be on the books.
          I would be down for this. I've got some differnt targets that we could use for a little benchrest competition.
          QuestionableContent-Awesome Webcomic

Comment

For anyone that doesn't have one or wants another 10/22 this is a very good deal.

This Ruger 10/22 Carbine is a semi-automatic rifle chambered for .22 LR rimfire cartridges. It has an 18.5-inch alloy steel cold-forged barrel, a single stage trigger, a gold bead front sight, and an adjustable rear sight. The rifle comes with a cross-bolt manual safety and a 10-round rotary magazine. It even includes a combination scope base adapter for both Weaver-style and .22 tip-off scope mounts. Get your very own Ruger 10/22 carbine, Ruger 10/22 accessories, and .22 LR ammo today from Grabagun, the best online gun store!
            QuestionableContent-Awesome Webcomic

Comment

Originally posted by Jewrrick View Post
              For anyone that doesn't have one or wants another 10/22 this is a very good deal.

http://grabagun.com/ruger-10-22-carb...-full-syn.html
              That is a good deal, and everyone should own a 10/22.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                That is a good deal, and everyone should own a 10/22.
                Or several.
                sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
                17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
                13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
                86 SVO - Sold
                '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
                01 TJ - new toy - Sold
                65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

Working...
                X