No announcement yet.

Aaron Hernandez = The New Ray Lewis?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pretty good example of how to shorten a career in the NFL.

Comment

Originally posted by Probie View Post
      I'm sure prison could use a new tight end.
      Well played!!
      Ford
      GM
      Toyota
      VAG

Comment

Stick a fork in him, he's done!

Comment

They're now tying him to a double murder from last year in July.
          Originally posted by talisman
          I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
          Originally posted by AdamLX
          If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
          Because fuck you, that's why
          Originally posted by 80coupe
          nice dick, Idrivea4banger
          Originally posted by Rick Modena
          ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
          Originally posted by Jester
          Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
            They're now tying him to a double murder from last year in July.
            source?
            edit: listed below in that link.

Full Evidence against him listed below in that link. Very good information if you are following this.

Last edited by roliath; 06-27-2013, 09:51 AM.

Comment

Funny, this shit is still not going to get as big as Vicks case.

Comment

And all Vick did was fight a bunch of damn dogs lol

Comment

I just started following this a few days ago. Man this guy Hernandez is a genius and put a lot of thought into what he was going to do

The police really got there shit together with all of the evidence they have gathered. All they really need at this point is the gun and some prints is all I see. The reddit link had some really good information.

What really blows my mind is how he tries to cover up a lot of the stuff AFTER THE FACT. The time line is pretty solid. He left and went straight there and back after killing the guy. Didn't bother to cover up the fact he was carrying a gun around before or after in his home surveillance videos. He left physical evidence in the vehicle that he had rented in his name. Plus the fact that the guy killed texted his sister telling her who he was with and Hernandez texted the accomplices from his own cell phone. And the cell phone was tracked showing the general area they were in. Apparently this guy has never heard of a prepaid phone? Unbelievable! I guess he's lucky he rented an Altima rather than a GM with OnStar. I think most people on this board could have solved this crime.

Comment

i can only assume this wasn't a planned killing.

But that is giving Hernandez too much credit.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                      i can only assume this wasn't a planned killing.
                      Are you kidding me? He called in back up, they are all seen on video with guns and they go pick him up at 2:30am, they ain't going to Walmart homechicken.
                      Originally posted by Silverback
                      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Jose View Post
                        I just started following this a few days ago. Man this guy Hernandez is a genius and put a lot of thought into what he was going to do

The police really got there shit together with all of the evidence they have gathered. All they really need at this point is the gun and some prints is all I see. The reddit link had some really good information.

What really blows my mind is how he tries to cover up a lot of the stuff AFTER THE FACT. The time line is pretty solid. He left and went straight there and back after killing the guy. Didn't bother to cover up the fact he was carrying a gun around before or after in his home surveillance videos. He left physical evidence in the vehicle that he had rented in his name. Plus the fact that the guy killed texted his sister telling her who he was with and Hernandez texted the accomplices from his own cell phone. And the cell phone was tracked showing the general area they were in. Apparently this guy has never heard of a prepaid phone? Unbelievable! I guess he's lucky he rented an Altima rather than a GM with OnStar. I think most people on this board could have solved this crime.
                        I was able to catch all the coverage on NFL network as the arraignment was live, they have a solid case against him, that's why the judge denied bail. They won't need a gun to convict his dumb ass and it looks like one of his buddies already rolled on him by the sealed affidavit. Also it looks like he shot him once in the car and then finished him off outside of the car. This mofo has watched too much TV or not enough.
                        Originally posted by Silverback
                        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

I guess I need to view the video. LMAO

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                            Are you kidding me? He called in back up, they are all seen on video with guns and they go pick him up at 2:30am, they ain't going to Walmart homechicken.
                            Exactly! This was definitely premeditated, they put some thought into it before doing the act. They just didn't put enough or the right kind of thought into it.

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                            I was able to catch all the coverage on NFL network as the arraignment was live, they have a solid case against him, that's why the judge denied bail. They won't need a gun to convict his dumb ass and it looks like one of his buddies already rolled on him by the sealed affidavit. Also it looks like he shot him once in the car and then finished him off outside of the car. This mofo has watched too much TV or not enough.
                            Sure they probably won't need the gun but if they could find it the case would be solidified even further. They still need to provide who the trigger person was. I guess I've watched to many crime dramas and he didn't watch enough of them LOL!

Comment

Even if he didn't pull the trigger, and had someone else in the car. Wouldn't he be charged with conspiracy to murder or something like that?
                              Los Angeles Rams 11-5
                              Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
                              Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions

Comment

Originally posted by pHILSANITY07 View Post
                                Even if he didn't pull the trigger, and had someone else in the car. Wouldn't he be charged with conspiracy to murder or something like that?
                                Sure but it's to early right now. Something else is bound to come up before this goes to trial.

Comment

Working...
                                X