Alright, get your stopwatches out - Form 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alright, get your stopwatches out - Form 1

I keep reading on the NFA Facebook group of guys getting F1's back in 30ish days.

Just submitted my 5.45x39 (currently in pistol form) for SBR.

Let's see if the reports are true.

This is submitting with my Trust, with an updated Schedule A that is hard to read due to their ridiculous compression requirement.

Plus, I have 3 SBRs and a suppressor already under my belt, so not new to the system.

I just checked on a Form 4 we submitted back in July. It went pending in December and she said 6-7 months for approval. I sure wish we could efile those too.
    Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by IHaveAMustang View Post
      I keep reading on the NFA Facebook group of guys getting F1's back in 30ish days.

Just submitted my 5.45x39 (currently in pistol form) for SBR.

Let's see if the reports are true.

This is submitting with my Trust, with an updated Schedule A that is hard to read due to their ridiculous compression requirement.

Plus, I have 3 SBRs and a suppressor already under my belt, so not new to the system.

Another one!?!?
      First hand witness at the failure of public healthcare.

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
        I just checked on a Form 4 we submitted back in July. It went pending in December and she said 6-7 months for approval. I sure wish we could efile those too.
        Was that individual or trust? If trust I would talk to a manager and make sure there is not a problem. I just had one come back from September and there are people reporting approvals for October.

Comment

Originally posted by NoClassic View Post
          Was that individual or trust? If trust I would talk to a manager and make sure there is not a problem. I just had one come back from September and there are people reporting approvals for October.
          It is on the trust. How long are they showing those forms being in a pending status for trust? I guess I can call again tomorrow morning and ask for all of the dates for my form.

Comment

Submission Type Receiving Approvals Submitted On
            Electronic Form 4: N/A through N/A
            Paper TRUST Form 4: 8/27/2014 through 10/15/2014
            Paper CORPORATE Form 4: 9/9/2014 through 9/24/2014
            Paper INDIVIDUAL Form 4: 10/15/2013 through 7/16/2014
            Electronic Form 3: N/A through N/A
            Paper Form 3: 11/18/2014 through 12/9/2014

Comment

Sorry for the hard to read post. I tried to edit it but it just put it back like it was. Those times are according to silencershop.com

Comment

They have been giving the check cash date as pending lately. Mine was September 29th.

The dates silencershop posts are the day they ship the forms to atf.

Comment

Mine was surely submitted before Nov 15th.

Comment

Originally posted by NoClassic View Post
                    They have been giving the check cash date as pending lately. Mine was September 29th.

The dates silencershop posts are the day they ship the forms to atf.
                    The day they submitted vs the day they cleared. So the items submitted between those dates are starting to clear now.

Comment

My paper trust 4 was submitted oct 20ish. So we will see.

Comment

There is also www.nfatracker.com

Comment

Submitted my form 1 on 1-16-2015 and I recived an email today saying status changed to approved.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeremycg777 View Post
                            Submitted my form 1 on 1-16-2015 and I recived an email today saying status changed to approved.
                            Mine went pending 1/19 and it went approved 2/23

Heading to Ident Marking on Thursday to button it all up.

Comment

Originally posted by IHaveAMustang View Post

Heading to Ident Marking on Thursday to button it all up.
                              Going out there today as well

Comment

Working...
                              X