Motivation /Tracking Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Big A View Post
    Just go away already, you don't belong on this board, much less this particular forum. I don't for a second believe that you own a set of 100lb'ers, or the 125's, much less that you can handle them. Go troll elsewhere.
    Another idiot who can't read? Great. I'll just start being a broken record with this shit, and maybe the fucking retards like you will finally see it enough times that it sinks into your incredibly dense skulls. So here goes. Please cite specifically, where I said I own 100's or 125s. Where is it? C'mon man, I'm callin you out. Where?

I belong here as much as anyone lol, you're completely stupid if you haven't seen the types of people around here. If you don't like it, you really are the one who should go. There's the door bro, don't let it hit ya. Nothing is keeping you here. If the admins wanted me gone, I'd be gone, plain and simple. They could IP ban me and delete this account. Nothing stopping them. That would be their choice and that's fine because its their board. You boo hooing about it isn't going to change anything, so maybe its best if you just abandon the forum completely. You wouldn't know this because you don't read well, but I get along splendidly with plenty of people here.
    WH

Comment

• Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
      Well, I'll be building a rack for all the dumbells this weekend. Out of 2x4's and some flat stock. What do you guys think? For a home gym, how long should it be? And should there be two racks? 1 upper, 1 lower. The top rack would be for the lighter stuff, and the lower rack would be for the bigger ones, like 60-125 lbs. All dumbells.

Or should I just make one upper rack, and make it tall enough that all the heavy ones just sit on the ground underneath it?
      Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
      Another idiot who can't read? Great. I'll just start being a broken record with this shit, and maybe the fucking retards like you will finally see it enough times that it sinks into your incredibly dense skulls. So here goes. Please cite specifically, where I said I own 100's or 125s. Where is it? C'mon man, I'm callin you out. Where?

I belong here as much as anyone lol, you're completely stupid if you haven't seen the types of people around here. If you don't like it, you really are the one who should go. There's the door bro, don't let it hit ya. Nothing is keeping you here. If the admins wanted me gone, I'd be gone, plain and simple. They could IP ban me and delete this account. Nothing stopping them. That would be their choice and that's fine because its their board. You boo hooing about it isn't going to change anything, so maybe its best if you just abandon the forum completely. You wouldn't know this because you don't read well, but I get along splendidly with plenty of people here.
      It's not a stretch to think that somebody would be looking to make a new rack, out of wood no less, for dumbbells already in their possession.

Having people ignore you is not the same thing as getting along, and we've tried banning you from BOTH sites, yet you seem to have weaseled your way back in yet again. Your juvenile attempts to insult my intelligence are yet more indication of what a petty little troll you are.

Being that you don't own any 100's, as stated above, how is it that you manage to rep them? Which again, I don't believe for a second. Find somewhere else to troll, you bring absolutely zero to this thread, forum, and board.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big A View Post
        It's not a stretch to think that somebody would be looking to make a new rack, out of wood no less, for dumbbells already in their possession.

Having people ignore you is not the same thing as getting along, and we've tried banning you from BOTH sites, yet you seem to have weaseled your way back in yet again. Your juvenile attempts to insult my intelligence are yet more indication of what a petty little troll you are.

Being that you don't own any 100's, as stated above, how is it that you manage to rep them? Which again, I don't believe for a second. Find somewhere else to troll, you bring absolutely zero to this thread, forum, and board.
        WOULD. Would. Would. would.

Would. Get your face real close to the screen, put on any corrective lenses that you may have, and get that tiny brain burning wood or hamsters spinning or whatever you have to do, and read that word.

You no reading bastard. And plenty of people have said over time that they enjoy some of my posts, as they find them entertaining. Who gives a fuck what you think. From what I've read, not many. Some people have even said no don't ban me, because the site would be just a little more boring, and others have said things to the effect of "great, run everyone off and then complain there is no content". You don't speak for everyone, though its clear that you think you should.

You said you know fuckall about lifting, and you're calling me out on what I can rep? Lol. Just lol. Stop talking while you're ahead, man. Other people are reading this, and no matter what you think, they can follow the conversation logically. You said you know very little, and then you criticize me. That pretty much says it all right there. As for weasel, I guess that's another topic you should learn to keep your mouth shut on. Cause you clearly don't know dick about that either. A few clicks and any screen name they want, is gone. For good. And its not coming back. How many IP addresses can I muster? How long until I just get tired of making new ones and new screen names? My point stands. If they want anyone gone, they will be. And so I go back to this. There's the door. Don't let it hit ya. Or, make use of the ignore list. Or keep crying like a bleeding vag.
        WH

Comment

• I really dislike you.

Comment

• I was being facetious you dimwit, I've been strength training for just over 20 years, and actually do know my way around a set of 125lb dumbbells. Just catching you in yet another lie is all, carry on being useless...

Comment

• Originally posted by CWO View Post
              I really dislike you.
              Sniff sniff... poor you, huh?

Originally posted by Big A View Post
              I was being facetious you dimwit, I've been strength training for just over 20 years, and actually do know my way around a set of 125lb dumbbells. Just catching you in yet another lie is all, carry on being useless...
              All this time, and you still haven't learned how well that type of thing comes across via text.

You're so stupid you probably actually believe you caught me in some kind of lie. How exactly do you know? Do you know me? Are you someone in my life, that I'm somehow not aware of? You know dick, like you said. So tell me, how exactly, you caught me in some kind of lie.

Do I need to prove you wrong just like I did racerboi, saying that wasn't even my car? What will you do when I do? Clam up and disappear from the thread just like he did? Is it hard to talk with your foot crammed in your mouth? You can't be this stupid. Someone you've never seen, and you're telling them what they can lift. I... I just can't understand. I don't know how you people can function this way.
              Last edited by Gasser64; 06-08-2015, 09:34 PM.
              WH

Comment

• Anyways..

What are some good ways to strengthen rotator cuffs, my left shoulder hurts especially when I get a good pump, and feels weak. Like the suction in the ball and cup is weak, my shoulder is not as stable as my right. Should I go to the doc, or is this something I can fix?
                ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

Sniff sniff... poor you, huh?

All this time, and you still haven't learned how well that type of thing comes across via text.

You're so stupid you probably actually believe you caught me in some kind of lie. How exactly do you know? Do you know me? Are you someone in my life, that I'm somehow not aware of? You know dick, like you said. So tell me, how exactly, you caught me in some kind of lie.

Do I need to prove you wrong just like I did racerboi, saying that wasn't even my car? What will you do when I do? Clam up and disappear from the thread just like he did? Is it hard to talk with your foot crammed in your mouth? You can't be this stupid. Someone you've never seen, and you're telling them what they can lift. I... I just can't understand. I don't know how you people can function this way.
                  Look man...just take this to another section or spend more time moving the iron and less time moving the mouth.
                  I have already had to delete a few of your posts just because they attributed absolutely zero.
                  There is nothing to prove here, this section is for helping people.
                  If you want to insult people, just take it elsewhere is all I ask.

Comment

Someone you've never seen, and you're telling them what they can lift. I... I just can't understand. I don't know how you people can function this way.
                    You can always post up a vid of you repping 100's? Just a thought.

Originally posted by matts5.0 View Post
                    Anyways..
                    What are some good ways to strengthen rotator cuffs, my left shoulder hurts especially when I get a good pump, and feels weak. Like the suction in the ball and cup is weak, my shoulder is not as stable as my right. Should I go to the doc, or is this something I can fix?
                    Because you don't feel it's stable it's probably a good idea to go in. Is it the rear of the shoulder or the surrounding area?

Comment

• Originally posted by matts5.0 View Post
                      Anyways..

I need to dig around but I believe I posted some rotator stretches and strengthening routine cartoon type diagrans at some point after 2010 that helped me avoid surgery and after a year of doing them I was back to 99%.

Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                        You can always post up a vid of you repping 100's? Just a thought.

Because you don't feel it's stable it's probably a good idea to go in. Is it the rear of the shoulder or the surrounding area?
                        I think it's originating from the rear, but hurts in the front.
                        ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

• that's what she said

Comment

Well, I'll be building a rack for all the dumbells this weekend. Out of 2x4's and some flat stock.
                            pics of rack plz
                            When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

• Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
                              pics of rack plz
                              Building one? Oh.. you mean boobs. Well here:

WH

Comment

• Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
                                pics of rack plz
                                LOL. Good fucking luck.

Comment

Working...
                                X