X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by silver_2000_tj View Post
        ANY excuse for more gun control. Can't tell me this wasn't waiting on his desk until the next shooting.
        "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

• Originally posted by GhostTX View Post
          ANY excuse for more gun control. Can't tell me this wasn't waiting on his desk until the next shooting.
          These MF'ers celebrate every time there is a shooting because it gives them more ammunition (pun intended) to preach gun (and all things related) control.

What's that? He used a suppressor? Yay, add that to the ban list. What's that, a bump stock (Vegas)? Add that to the ban list.

Comment

• The NoVA elites will gobble it up, the rest of us won't stand for it. Hunting and sport shooting is bigger here than anywhere i have ever lived, and the people that aren't in the DC metro area won't stand for legislation like this. I just hope we have enough voice.

Comment

• Originally posted by lowthreeohz View Post
              The NoVA elites will gobble it up, the rest of us won't stand for it. Hunting and sport shooting is bigger here than anywhere i have ever lived, and the people that aren't in the DC metro area won't stand for legislation like this. I just hope we have enough voice.
              Fairfax, Prince William and most likely now Loudoun counties being blue... it'll be a stretch. So glad I got out of that shithole.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
                  Keep in mind that the man is not around anymore to tell his side of the story. He did sell the concrete company the land but only after the city threatened him with taking it through eminent domain. He was a victim of small town politics and the good old boy Network. The town deserved everything he dished out to them and more.
                  Don’t care about his side. If he wanted it known, don’t off yourself.

Comment

• Originally posted by David View Post
                    Don’t care about his side. If he wanted it known, don’t off yourself.
                    How do you know that he did off himself? Because the law enforcement agency that he made a mockery out of when he destroyed their town said that he did?
                    Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• Good point. Believe nothing any government agency of any kind says. Ever. Maybe its the truth, maybe it ain't.
                      WH

Comment

How do you know that he did off himself? Because the law enforcement agency that he made a mockery out of when he destroyed their town said that he did?
                        Not my problem to worry about.

Comment

• Originally posted by David View Post
                          Not my problem to worry about.
                          If you read up on the details about the man you will find that he left three and a half hours worth of tapes discussing the reasons for his actions.
                          Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

If you read up on the details about the man you will find that he left three and a half hours worth of tapes discussing the reasons for his actions.
                            Because one side of the story is always 100% right...

Comment

• Originally posted by juiceweezl View Post
                              Because one side of the story is always 100% right...
                              Yet you seem to be taking the side of the state / media?

Comment

• Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                                Yet you seem to be taking the side of the state / media?
                                Show me where I took a side. I made a statement, not a choice of one side or the other. I do my own homework and look at facts/multiple sources. You should try it sometime.

Comment

Working...
                                X