Any Tesla owners?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
    Oh OK, well I was referencing what George posted and was going off of his figures, I never googledFu'd the Tesla website for actual cost.

And bitch, don't talk to me!
    You were quoting Crazie when I responded to you...?

Sorry I'm just tired of the tesla fanboys that list the specs of the $50K version and then claim a $30K price tag when that version sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post

Sorry I'm just tired of the tesla fanboys that list the specs of the $50K version and then claim a $30K price tag when that version sucks.
      Okay, then.

Oh and I probably wouldn't be calling the owner of this Haberdashery a Tesla fanboi, he can do things to you, ya know...
      Originally posted by Silverback
      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
        Okay, then.

Oh and I probably wouldn't be calling the owner of this Haberdashery a Tesla fanboi, he can do things to you, ya know...
        Lol I'm not calling you a fanboy ...but I see you've recently watched the hateful 8.

Comment

FWIW, there's a guy running 10's in a tesla on drag week right now.
          "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
            I saw that. i bet he is carrying a generator just in case.

Comment

well I don't think it sucks....

Comment

To be clear on my end, I do not know anything about these cars other than what the owner of the one I drove said. He said it was the slowest, cheapest version Tesla made.

I might be miss-remembering, but I'm almost certain the available range was 280 miles when I drove it.

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                  This guy put a model-S drivetrain into a FF 818 and is running super quick on what looks like a pretty shitty track.

Comment

My son is dead set on me getting a Tesla so he was trying to sell it's value using our annual trip to the coast. Did the math and it would add 50 mins to the trip charging once for 30 mins and a second for 20 only saving $12 each way over gas. $12 sure as hell isn't worth sitting an hour in some shitty gas station, I'll keep the petrol......

Comment

Went and drove a few model 3's this weekend. Settled on the #P. It's amazing. and the range fits my needs. Going to be amybe a year till I get one but now I know what I want.

Comment

why not buy the model 3

Comment

Originally posted by scootro View Post
                          why not buy the model 3
                          miss typed that post I meant to say I decided on a model 3 performance. Love that car. its a little rocket ship!

Comment

Is the Ipad removable?

Comment

Ha! and no

Comment

Originally posted by cool cat View Post
                                Is the Ipad removable?
                                Anything's removable with enough force.

Comment

Working...
                                X