No announcement yet.

Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fiat used to have a test track on the roof of their production warehouse in Turin

Comment

• That's a neat piece of history

Comment

• Originally posted by shumpertdavid View Post
        That's a neat piece of history
        Concur!

David

Comment

• LMMFAO!!!!!!

Comment

• Just finished this project.

Comment

• Damn that's nice.

Comment

• Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
                LMMFAO!!!!!!
                I'm dense this morning(maybe more than just this morning), can you explain this one to me?

Comment

• Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
                  I'm dense this morning(maybe more than just this morning), can you explain this one to me?
                  I'm scrolling IG this morning and someone is looking for auto transportation from Dallas to somewhere else.

First reply is Perez Transport LLC.

Someone here had an absolute shit show of a transaction with them several years ago and they are a running joke anytime someone ask for a mover.

Comment

• Looks like it's from Dallas, Ga. https://dallasga.gov/

Either way, I hope they don't do with Perez after all of the drama I saw.

Comment

Just finished this project.
                      Are those real fossils? Either way that’s pretty bad ass!

David

Comment

• Originally posted by cobrajet69 View Post

David
                        They look like old school jock cups.

Comment

I'm scrolling IG this morning and someone is looking for auto transportation from Dallas to somewhere else.

Someone here had an absolute shit show of a transaction with them several years ago and they are a running joke anytime someone ask for a mover.
                          It was a newish built ZO6 IIRC, so not some Festiva that got misplaced for a few hours.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big A View Post
                            It was a newish built ZO6 IIRC, so not some Festiva that got misplaced for a few hours.
                            It was a vette for sure. I think they ended up dumping in an LTL parking lot and put the keys on the tire and told them to come get it.

Comment

• Originally posted by cobrajet69 View Post

David
                              Yes, they are real megalodon teeth. A little over 5.5" tall each. Average size for mega teeth but these are real nice specimens.

Came from a retired navy diver off the coast of NC. For whatever the reason there is a shit ton of megalodon fossils in that area.
                              Last edited by inline 6; 09-12-2019, 12:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
                                Looks like it's from Dallas, Ga. https://dallasga.gov/

Either way, I hope they don't do with Perez after all of the drama I saw.
                                Originally posted by Big A View Post
                                Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                                It was a vette for sure. I think they ended up dumping in an LTL parking lot and put the keys on the tire and told them to come get it.
                                Thanks gents, I don't recall that.

Comment

Working...
                                X