Active shooter: Odessa Texas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Craizie View Post
    Mass shootings are probably mostly white people. At least the big ones are.
    Show you data...

I think you mean to say those covered by the media the most...which is why the media is now a propaganda arm and these comments prove it works.

Comment

• I doubt anyone has the data sorted out by race, and I'm certainly not going to dig through it all.

According to https://www.pennlive.com/news/2017/1...united_st.html

7 of 12 worst where white dudes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Craizie View Post
        I doubt anyone has the data sorted out by race, and I'm certainly not going to dig through it all.

According to https://www.pennlive.com/news/2017/1...united_st.html

7 of 12 worst where white dudes.
        So what you're saying is that by demographic makeup...whites are no worse than any other race?

So being white doesn't make you any more likely to be a mass shooter?

So is your point that america had more white people than other races?

Comment

• The data shows that another race is responsible for far more deaths in total, and per capita, but that white men are indeed more effective/efficient on a per incident basis.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big A View Post
            The data shows that another race is responsible for far more deaths in total, and per capita, but that white men are indeed more effective/efficient on a per incident basis.
            This is what I was getting at. White people are superior at efficiency.

Comment

• Absolutely correct about mass shootings.

Young black males commit six to eight times more murders per capita than any other demographic and that includes lumping mexicans and whites together as "white/hispanic" if I remember correctly.

We have an epidemic of murders in this country and it has absolutely nothing to do with mass shootings or white people or assault rifles.
              Originally posted by racrguy
              What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
              Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                Absolutely correct about mass shootings.

Young black males commit six to eight times more murders per capita than any other demographic and that includes lumping mexicans and whites together as "white/hispanic" if I remember correctly.

We have an epidemic of murders in this country and it has absolutely nothing to do with mass shootings or white people or assault rifles.
                We don't have an epidemic of murder in this country, violent crime today is at its lowest point since the Eisenhower Administration.
                Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• Beto coming for ya guns lmao

Comment

• Beto is just saying the crazy extremist shit so that when their chosen one offers a compromise it doesn't seem so bad to the masses.

Comment

• Originally posted by lincolnboy View Post
                      Guys do that stuff. Most worthless thing strip clubs
                      I get paid to go to a strip club.
                      Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                        Beto is just saying the crazy extremist shit so that when their chosen one offers a compromise it doesn't seem so bad to the masses.
                        I agree. I have a feeling that we will have an Obama-like candidate emerge shortly that is very appealing and (compared to Robert Francis and the rest) quite moderate. I’ll be honest, if the dems could find someone that was in line with Bill Clinton in term 1 it would be a dangerous candidate.
                        Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                        I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                        Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                        Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                        dont downshift!!
                        Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

• Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
                          I agree. I have a feeling that we will have an Obama-like candidate emerge shortly that is very appealing and (compared to Robert Francis and the rest) quite moderate. I’ll be honest, if the dems could find someone that was in line with Bill Clinton in term 1 it would be a dangerous candidate.
                          Not from the Dem side, they are too busy with snowflakes, identity politics, blaming guns, giving a way free stuff at the cost of the tax payers, being uncoordinated about climate change on a national level, and trolling trump

Comment

• I was pretty sure that Camilla Harris would clinch the nomination but it appears that she can't pitch in the major leagues.

The media is already trying to cut the legs out from under Biden because he's not radical enough for them and all that's going to leave them is Elizabeth Warren.

Comment

• Don't count out Michelle 0 to swoop in last minute. I would put big money on it.

Comment

• Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
                                We don't have an epidemic of murder in this country, violent crime today is at its lowest point since the Eisenhower Administration.
                                Not true, it bottomed in 2015.

Also, Warren will be the nominee if the media can get Joe Biden out of the way. Joe is going to play "good old Joe" next door until the primary. Warren is going to play the fire breathing radical who is out for the little guy and all that phoney baloney bullshit. Once past the primary both will turn into the most middle of road, reasonable people you have ever seen.
                                What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                                Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Working...
                                X