No announcement yet.

Keto diet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hour 24 of a 48hr fast. Went to the gym to test the theory of “omg ur miscles are being eaten alives!11”
    On flat and incline bench as well as DB shoulder press and flys, all did the same weight and reps as before starting this more than a week ago.

Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
      Hour 24 of a 48hr fast. Went to the gym to test the theory of “omg ur miscles are being eaten alives!11”
      On flat and incline bench as well as DB shoulder press and flys, all did the same weight and reps as before starting this more than a week ago.
      Take measurements...post progress pics. Show us your magic!

Comment

• Us? You’re the only idiot opposed to this type of fasting, and you’re wrong, again.

Comment

Us? You’re the only idiot opposed to this type of fasting, and you’re wrong, again.
          I'm 100% correct here. Do you really think that all of the weight you're losing is fat? Do you really think 1 weight liftong session is an indicator of muscle retintion?

This diet is for overweight people that dont need to worry about muscle loss.

Comment

• Explain how after being on this now for 8 days I have experinced no strength loss.

Comment

• It doesn't happen, he's 100% wrong here and he has done zero research and hasn't a clue what is coming out of his mouth. It must just be making sounds and he's wondering what they are. I've lifted the entire time I've fasted, and never experienced any loss of strength. Nor have I gotten any smaller, looking in the mirror. I think he may just be trolling.
              WH

Comment

Explain how after being on this now for 8 days I have experinced no strength loss.
                Wait you seriously think you're losing pure fat?!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                  Wait you seriously think you're losing pure fat?!
                  C'mon, Coach Fluffer. Answer the question. Why is it I have yet to lose any strength? Also, it isn't just "one session" in the gym. I've been going to the gym on a regular basis for these last 8 days. I've already posted this. Please try and keep up.

Comment

C'mon, Coach Fluffer. Answer the question. Why is it I have yet to lose any strength? Also, it isn't just "one session" in the gym. I've been going to the gym on a regular basis for these last 8 days. I've already posted this. Please try and keep up.
                    What portion of your weight loss do you think is pure fat loss?

Comment

• With the obvious deflection, I'll chalk this up as Coach Fluff trolling while laying on the couch eating another bag of cheesy poofs giving out diet advice with zero knowledge or experience.

Comment

What portion of your weight loss do you think is pure fat loss?
                        Do you think that the Keto diet works?
                        Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                        I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                        Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                        Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                        dont downshift!!
                        Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

• lol. don’t get fluff started. guaranteed you’ll get asked for dick pics.

Comment

• Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
                            Do you think that the Keto diet works?
                            It depends on how you define works, but for the most part...yes.

Comment

With the obvious deflection, I'll chalk this up as Coach Fluff trolling while laying on the couch eating another bag of cheesy poofs giving out diet advice with zero knowledge or experience.
                              Do you even know what deflection means?

We are literally discussing body recomposition...and you think me asking you what your percentage of fat loss is means I'm deflecting? That couldnt be a more on topic question. You literally just lost at least 4lbs of "other" in 3 days but you want to conveniently ignore it because you're still as weak as youve always been? Lol get in shape and stay there...then talk to me about knowing something.

I'm about results...not repeating what some fad diet blow hard screamed about on youtube. I have results you've never had and never will have...so know your place.

Comment

It depends on how you define works, but for the most part...yes.
                                Don’t play semantics. Does the keto diet force your body into a fat burning mode that is sustainable and leads to fat loss.
                                Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                                I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                                Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                                Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                                dont downshift!!
                                Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Working...
                                X