Paint or wrap #milliondollarcobraV2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KBScobravert View Post
    I saw a Bently black going down on an older 936 on youtube. Was AMAZING.

One thing I have to keep in mind is to not spend too much on paint/body. I plan on this car going to the track. It will be worked on and I don't want to have that price tag in the back of my mind when I have to pull the bumper cover etc. I want this to be more fun than the vert and less worry.
    do you want my opinion?
    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Paint it yourself . Metal clean prime 3 base 3 clear buff done deal. Do a small part first it’s not rocket science. Wrap is lazy way imo

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Crawfish View Post
        Paint it yourself . Metal clean prime 3 base 3 clear buff done deal. Do a small part first it’s not rocket science. Wrap is lazy way imo
        I only spend 35 days a year in the US. My time home is worth more to either have a professional do the body work or wrap it. Wrap is something I would try myself. Maybe.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
        Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

I only spend 35 days a year in the US. My time home is worth more to either have a professional do the body work or wrap it. Wrap is something I would try myself. Maybe.

You're so lazy.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
            You're so lazy.

hey, check this out. I have someone doing the cage and tubs in the car too.

Comment

#builtnotbought
              "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

hey, check this out. I have someone doing the cage and tubs in the car too.
                Fucking terrible. Why don't you just go buy a race car that's already built?

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                  #builtnotbought
                  You shut it! There will be PLENTY of work put in by me. Play.In.Tee

Comment

You shut it! There will be PLENTY of work put in by me. Play.In.Tee
                    Writing checks isn't work!!!1

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                      Writing checks isn't work!!!1
                      My hand cramps. Its work.

Comment

You just need to hydrate and eat more potassium. Try coconut water.

Comment

Put that new improved version of plasti dip on there. Actually looks like real paint now, but you can still peel it off. Autoflex
                          WH

Comment

Don’t wrap it yourself, pay a professional to do it.

Comment

Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
                              Don’t wrap it yourself, pay a professional to do it.
                              I got a quote I can live with on wrap. Actually 600 less than I had heard was the average cost and it is a reputable place.

Still waiting on a few quotes on paint and body to come in. Not like it will be ready for paint in the next month or two so there is some time. And even still, I may get home in August like I want and if all things go well, I will get a lot of time to work on both the new coupe and getting the vert apart. I can use that time to set up for paint or drag it to get wrapped one day.

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                                Put that new improved version of plasti dip on there. Actually looks like real paint now, but you can still peel it off. Autoflex
                                That stuff does look good. I watched a few applications on youtube.

Comment

Working...
                                X