Corvette C8 Official Reveal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by silverranger View Post
    Surprised you don’t use books when you drive!
    Power seats dickhead.

Comment

• The projected ZO6 version with the Blackwing TT 4.2 Caddy engine looks like a real winner to me...

supposedly due out one year after the release of the C8 Base models.

mardyn

Comment

• Speaking of Caddilacs…

Comment

• Originally posted by Big A View Post
          Hopefully they dont screw it up.like they did the XLR. Stupid northstar V8...

Comment

• Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
            Hopefully they dont screw it up.like they did the XLR. Stupid northstar V8...
            The article mentions the Blackwing motor, but it's all purely speculation at this point.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big A View Post
              The article mentions the Blackwing motor, but it's all purely speculation at this point.
              Dammit...Cadillac has become such trash.

Comment

Dammit...Cadillac has become such trash.
                Rhetorical question....Is there anything you don't shit on?
                G'Day Mate

Comment

• Originally posted by Grimpala View Post
                  No, hes just a shitter peep, shits on everything, hates everything.

IMO, he had to get married to a woman, have kids to blend in society and move up in his company. Things a gay man can't do, so hes bitter in life...
                  Originally posted by Silverback
                  Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• bro. that makes a lot of sense.

Comment

• Originally posted by Grimpala View Post
                      I dont shit on the blue oval!!!

And are you going to pretend like the last several decisions by cadillac performance were good decisions?!?!

You think the XLR made a good choice with the northstar?

Also I love the new C8...I think it's the best thing to happen to a domestic supercar in the history of domestic supercar. A 60K mid engine rocket actually designed for the track?!?! Hell yeah.

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                      No, hes just a shitter peep, shits on everything, hates everything.

IMO, he had to get married to a woman, have kids to blend in society and move up in his company. Things a gay man can't do, so hes bitter in life...
                      You have such a creative imagination babe. See you later tonight!

Comment

I dont shit on the blue oval!!!

And are you going to pretend like the last several decisions by cadillac performance were good decisions?!?!

You think the XLR made a good choice with the northstar?

Also I love the new C8...I think it's the best thing to happen to a domestic supercar in the history of domestic supercar. A 60K mid engine rocket actually designed for the track?!?! Hell yeah.

You have such a creative imagination babe. See you later tonight!
                        Bitch, you better back off my koolaid.

Comment

• In honor of the forum. Wonder if they will redesign the obligatory jacket that is required of its owners?

Comment

• Originally posted by 1carcrazyguy View Post
                            In honor of the forum. Wonder if they will redesign the obligatory jacket that is required of its owners?
                            It's only available as a pull over, to keep your head in the middle.

Comment

• Originally posted by BradM View Post
                              It's only available as a pull over, to keep your head in the middle.
                              No way they would do that. The chance of pulling the toupee off, would be to great. Then the other half of owners would have to remove their corvette hat and expose their solar panel to the world.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X