No announcement yet.

Sinus surgery, who here has had it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SO here we are a year later. I was thinking about posting this then i had a PM about it.

My doctor told me from the beginning people who are good candidates for this surgery usually see good results. Well he was right.

It has truly been life changing for me. I used to get 6-10 sinus infections a year. When I would get a sinus infection it would last 7-10 days coughing HUGE flem up the entire time. Year 1 I got 3. All three of those came off of me catching an infection my kids brought home from daycare. The surprising thing is they only last 3-4 days now instead of a full blown week!

Used to when I would mow the yard for example I could literally get a 7 day infection from not being able to get it all cleared out. Now I can mow the yard go inside blow my nose once and NO problems.

I think the biggest difference is the ability to FULLY clear out my sinuses and how I could not do that before. Before I would blow and get what i NOW call the front stuff out. Now when I go to clear out my sinuses I can tell i reach the next level in and fully get them cleared.

I have also added rinses in, before i really could not get them to do anything, now i can get full flow and get everything nice and clean.

For me life changing, the first week is a headache riddin hell after the surgery, then it is all gravy!

To note also i have been on alergy shots for 1.5 years too. So yes that is helping with say the yard mowing, but the surgery allows me to clear out whatever maybe in there and avoid elongated issues.
    Last edited by zachary; 01-11-2019, 10:18 AM.

Comment

Working...
    X