Jobs for a Felon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
    I take it that you've never actually met Magnus? He puts off a real strong "pound me in the ass" vibe.
    But it's not free.

I've got bills, and habits, to pay for.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
      But it's not free.

#metoo

Comment

I take it that you've never actually met Magnus? He puts off a real strong "pound me in the ass" vibe.
        Never met the man, I just pulled a conceived and leave on his mom and he resents the hell out of me for it.

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
        But it's not free.

This is the funniest damn thing you've said in months. Keep em coming.
        Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by lincolnboy View Post
          This is when trump should step in and help those that have turned their lives around.
          He is, but you’re not likely to catch it on the news. Look up the First Step Act.
          Originally posted by BradM
          But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
          Originally posted by Leah
          In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

I think the board needs a new roofer.

Comment

I've always told people that when shit goes down I turn into a tornado of teeth and finger nails.

You can call me a faggot, but I'll be a faggot that won.

pffft against other faggots! LOL!
              WH

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                I think the board needs a new roofer.
                I think the last guy blew his top.

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
                  Since you did not address the wife beating can we all assume that you still beat her?
                  Nice straw man argument you got going on over there...

Comment

I've always told people that when shit goes down I turn into a tornado of teeth and finger nails.

You can call me a faggot, but I'll be a faggot that won.
                    My brother once bit part of a dude's eyebrow off in a bar in Ft. Worth. I thought it was awesome. I think about that guy all the time and wonder if he is still walking around with half an eyebrow.
                    Originally posted by racrguy
                    What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                    Originally posted by racrguy
                    Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                      My brother once bit part of a dude's eyebrow off in a bar in Ft. Worth. I thought it was awesome. I think about that guy all the time and wonder if he is still walking around with half an eyebrow.
                      My sister broke a beer bottle over some black dude's head, and it cut off his most of his ear. Funny thing is my wife is a nurse and she knew the nurse that stitched it back on. Said that the guy said "I can't believe that bitch cut my ear off."

That'll teach your ass ROFL!!

Whoops forgot the story. So my sister and her bf (Michael) at the time were driving into the parking lot of his apartment. Apparently some gaggle of morons was hanging out by the pool and drinking. They thought it would be funny to just randomly huck a beer bottle at Michael's truck as he was entering the parking lot. It bounced off the roof I guess. Of course he gets out and is like "WTF!?" and then the gaggle decides the 4 of them should beat up michael. My sister sees that there's little chance of him winning against the 4 dudes that are hitting him so she grabs the beer bottle (which I guess didn't go far) and smashes it over one of their heads. I guess at that point they decided to quit because the next day I saw michael and he had a black eye but other than that he didn't look too awful beat up.

Didn't really care to ask, I didn't really like michael. He was also an idiot, he smashed up her car once with his bare fists.
                      Last edited by Gasser64; 01-08-2019, 11:52 PM.
                      WH

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
                        I think the last guy blew his top.
                        Always was a few bundles short of a full roof.

Comment

Working...
                        X