Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beards hide weak jawed manlets!

Comment

No hair cut or shave since October for me.

Really hoping to join the cast of duck dynasty next year.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
        No hair cut or shave since October for me.

Really hoping to join the cast of duck dynasty next year.
        You could move to Austin and help Jep out with his food truck. He's still rocking a beard and his wife is hot.

Comment

I've had a beard of some type since 1997. I kept it shorter for most of that time but switched to a full beard and letting it grow out some 5 or 8 years ago. Mine as of today (this is about as long as I let it get working in a 'professional' office environment).. I trim it every couple of weeks as needed (usually when shaving my head) and use Honest Amish Beard Balm to help keep it under control.

Comment

Never had a beard, been shaving clean since I was 16. I've grown a goat twice, it sucks cause it itches and I can't stand food and shit in it.
            Originally posted by Silverback
            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
              Never had a beard, been shaving clean since I was 16. I've grown a goat twice, it sucks cause it itches and I can't stand food and shit in it.
              Eat with your mouth, not your chin and you keep food out!
              For the shit part, flip her over

Comment

Goatee for longer than I can remember just because I couldn't grow decent sideburns for years. Went full beard in the fall of last year and like it, but keep it mostly trimmed up even though it's getting pretty long. Girls seem to like the grey(ish). I could care less what my wife thinks about it.
                Shooting for 1000 posts in 15, well make that 20 years.

6.2L Raptor, 5.9 & 6.7 Cummins, 09 SRT Challenger, 93 331R-block Cobra, 70 6-pack Cuda, 71 383 Cuda vert.

Comment

I think the crazed, bearded, Mr Bean look is making a huge comeback.

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt Beavis View Post
                    I think the crazed, bearded, Mr Bean look is making a huge comeback.
                    You been growing that for both weeks?

Comment

I've had sideburns and a goatee or beard since I was 20ish. I haven't used a razor in 15 or 16 years probably, I trimmed the sides with clippers and no guard before I kept a beard. With a beard, I usually let it grow out a ways and then clean the sides with a#4 guard and trim the center until it's blended. I didn't know of had forgotten I had a butt chin until I trimmed too short once.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Different styles here and there, ill go back to clean shaven once i can find my jaw line

Originally posted by DOHCTR
                        You sir are the poster child for "Go big or go home"!

Comment

I keep it short, #4 guard on the clippers every couple weeks and shave my neck when I trim it.

Comment

@ Shumpertdavid I think the best look of the different levels of facial hair is the waterfall picture... No homo

I try to keep the neckline at a zero guard, and just trim it with clippers, and like Sean I work here at home so I try not to actually use a razor unless I have to do something that involves me interacting in a public/professional setting. However as someone mentioned about the breaking out or getting red faced if I know i'm going to do that I do the clipppers/auto shave thing earlyish in the evening the night prior before and then an actual razor shave the day after so the irritation has gone away before I do an actual blade.

I still like dollar shave club, but I'm curious about all of the other brands of mail to you razor companies that have started anyone have any experience?

and i'll bring up another topic ... just cause almost all of us have mentioned clippers.. I've always bought Braun and it seems like i'm replacing the set every 10 months at the most length once a year.. at 100 dollars for a year it's not horrible, but I feel like it should last slightly longer.

Comment

I do the Jeremiah Johnson whenever I can.

Comment

Working...
                              X