Ricky Gervais goes HAM on Hollywood

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ricky Gervais goes HAM on Hollywood

LMAO, so much awesomeness here, zero fucks given it seems.

Here is a quote

"So if you do win an award tonight, don't use it as a political platform to make a political speech. You're in no position to lecture the public about anything. You know nothing about the real world. Most of you spent less time in school than Greta Thunberg. So, if you win, come up, accept your little award, thank your agent and your God and fuck off. OK?"

Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

The Epstein part was gold

Comment

He was awesome. So many lol moments there.

Comment

That is the definition of zero fucks...
        Originally posted by stevo
        Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

ROFL! Good god man... he fucking hates those people lol. I call BS on his "Don't take offense, I love you" stuff. He hates em.
          WH

Comment

Originally posted by Mach1 View Post
            LMAO, so much awesomeness here, zero fucks given it seems.

Here is a quote

"So if you do win an award tonight, don't use it as a political platform to make a political speech. You're in no position to lecture the public about anything. You know nothing about the real world. Most of you spent less time in school than Greta Thunberg. So, if you win, come up, accept your little award, thank your agent and your God and fuck off. OK?"

The truth is always the funniest thing. This crap is all so funny it couldn’t be made up. My favorite was Russell Crowe still going political retard anyway. 200 have been arrested for starting fires in Australia, but global warming is to blame....

Comment

Tom Hanks initial, and continual reactions throughout that video disturb me. He probably tag-teamed with Epstein in his bedroom.

Comment

A breath of fresh air. Hollywood as gone full retard. That one chick on stage pregnant saying she never would have got where she is had she not aborted her first baby, then getting a tear filled standing ovation! I just cant even anymore.
                Makes me want to never see another movie again. It would be the only way to defund these nut bags.

Comment

It's like he literally stood at the edge of the stage, whipped out his pecker and sprayed it far and wide.

Comment

Originally posted by IHaveAMustang View Post
                    Tom Hanks initial, and continual reactions throughout that video disturb me. He probably tag-teamed with Epstein in his bedroom.
                    Nah, Hanks is a very PG kind of guy, I think the humor was a little spicy for his palette.

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post
                      Nah, Hanks is a very PG kind of guy, I think the humor was a little spicy for his palette.
                      He's not averse to cross-dressing himself.

Comment

Originally posted by IHaveAMustang View Post
                        All kinds of reports that he's a kid-fucker, so who knows.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                          All kinds of reports that he's a kid-fucker, so who knows.
                          That’s why RJ called ‘em all pervert pedophiles to start the intro. Pure comic gold.

Comment

They all suck, they are out here to entertain. Over paid slaves

The people who boss them around are all that counts

Comment

Don Rickles wherever he is...…is proud of Ricky.

Thank gawd someone breaking this boring ass PC mold.
                              Murph

Lots of cars that nobody desires

Comment

Working...
                              X