Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
    How’s the AC and what’s the price?
    AC is not working, and the price is "get this turd out of my driveway asap" low. lol

front tires are beyond bald so I'd recommend either bringing some with you or towing it home. He was using my wheels off the ranger until Tuesday. I took my wheels back when I got the car because I knew I would be getting rid of it asap.
    Though I'm thinking I might just fix the belt, put some half way sticky tires on it, gut the fucker and take it to north star run it a few times then take bast offer at the track. I don't want this car at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
      That thing is seriously fucking ugly. It's a 18 year old car with 300k miles, man I would think no more than $1500.00 with a clean title and it better have the blower belt and the blower spinning or we start going backwards on that figure.
      if I throw a belt on it, you going to come get it for $1500?

Comment

Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
        if I throw a belt on it, you going to come get it for $1500?
        You hadn't mentioned that it needed tires or that the AC doesn't work. Knowing that the wheels aren't part of the deal, even with a spinning blower you are looking at a few hundred bucks, from somebody that already owns a trailer, and has a project needing a motor. There's a reason you inherited this thing, and it wasn't kindness of heart tying to give you something of value.

Comment

$75

Comment

$76.00 and a pack of Big League Chew
            Murph

Lots of cars that nobody desires

Comment

Wheels in photos go with car? $1250? Just because I’m sure this car has $750 worth of annoying crap to fix asap.

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
                Wheels in photos go with car? $1250? Just because I’m sure this car has $750 worth of annoying crap to fix asap.
                I'd LET IT GO FOR $1000. Car goes as it's seen in the pictures, also have z-28 brake parts for a brake swap, and a few totes of other parts too. Clean title in hand.

Comment

First $500 gets it.

Comment

Get on Facebook and find the "3k hooptie challenge project cars" group. Put it up there for $1,000 and I bet you will sell it pretty quick. It is the perfect car for that.
                    Originally posted by racrguy
                    What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                    Originally posted by racrguy
                    Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
                      First $500 gets it.
                      Damn good price. I'd throw it on craigslist for a grand and get it.
                      Last edited by JC316; 02-19-2019, 02:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by JC316 View Post
                        Damn good price. I'd throw it on craigslist for a grand and get it.
                        Change of plans, we are not selling it. Due to new information, the car will be used as target practice.
                        https://www.star-telegram.com/news/l...226407595.html

this POS is the owner, I am letting the families of his victims go all scar face on it. It's the least I can do. I could never sell the car for enough to pay back the debt he owes me, so I'm using it as ballistic therapy.

Comment

Hope he is in the car while the therapy takes place.

Comment

Originally posted by Mysticcobrakilla View Post
                            Hope he is in the car while the therapy takes place.
                            he's currently in an ICE holding facility. I'm sure he's getting along great with all the MS13 members.

Comment

and ya once I read that article, I nearly threw up. I decided if I sold it I would risk seeing it on the road. So I am going to make sure that never happens.
                              Currently looking for a shooting location to safely kill the car.

anyone have some land they'd volunteer? It would have to be reactively close to the Denton area. I don't want to have to drive it to far to go kill it, then trailer it to a scrap yard.

Comment

can you not shoot the drivetrain?
                                "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Working...
                                X