Rangers 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rangers 2019

Well we lost Beltre and it's a rebuilding year so I don't expect much from the team this year.

As for good news Manny Machado just signed a $300 million deal with the Padres. I'm sure JD talked to him and I'd love to have his talent but that's a lot of money for a cancer in the clubhouse.

I think we'll see a ton of offense but our pitchers are also going to give up 4+ runs every game.

Clayton Kershaw is being shut down indefinitely with an unknown arm issue, which is not the kind of spring training news anyone wants to hear.

The most expensive arm in MLB history has "an arm kind of thing" going on. Not good for Dodger's fans.

Comment

If you like going to Ranger games, this is the last year for affordable tickets.

Comment

Originally posted by cool cat View Post
        If you like going to Ranger games, this is the last year for affordable tickets.
        True. The only things to look forward to are how much will Odor, Mazara and Gallo will improve.

Comment

If only they made this decision when the rangers were good...

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
            True. The only things to look forward to are how much will Odor, Mazara and Gallo will improve.
            Gallo needs to become an all around hitter this year. If not, trade him. I don't care if he hits 50 home runs. His batting average is the price of a gallon of gas.
            Los Angeles Rams 11-5
            Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
            Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions

Comment

Point taken. Never gave that an idea.

Comment

Originally posted by pHILSANITY07 View Post
                Gallo needs to become an all around hitter this year. If not, trade him. I don't care if he hits 50 home runs. His batting average is the price of a gallon of gas.
                I bet he improves this year. It’s still going to be a few years before he has the discipline to get a good average. He sees some of the worst pitches in baseball.

Comment

For some good news Edison Volquez was throwing 95-96 mph heat yesterday.

Aside from that Bryce Harper is still unemployed. His agent is asking for a 10 year deal at $330+million. He's been offered $33+ for 5 and a 10 year deal for slightly less.

Comment

Originally posted by lincolnboy View Post
                    Point taken. Never gave that an idea.
                    The Rangers do plan on lowering concession prices at least, following the Falcons and Twins model. The team may stink but they'll have $5 beers! I know Rahr started doing 19.2 ounce cans specifically for the ballpark, those won't be $5 but hopefully they won't be $18 either like the big format cans were last season.

Oh yeah the team just locked up Leclerc through 2024 with a team option on the last two seasons. He was by far our best pitcher last season and he signed for pretty cheap.

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
                      The Rangers do plan on lowering concession prices at least, following the Falcons and Twins model. The team may stink but they'll have $5 beers! I know Rahr started doing 19.2 ounce cans specifically for the ballpark, those won't be $5 but hopefully they won't be $18 either like the big format cans were last season.
                      In for the $5 beerz, I pretty much have stopped going to any shows or sporting events because of the price of fucking beer. I went to see In this Moment & Halestorm at the Southside ballroom or whatever its called, $11.00 tallboys, I gave my buddy a $20.00 spot to bring us a beer, he said I was short, I couldn't believe it. No reserved seats at that jeernT (joint) either, fucking bullshit, they are all like that too...
                      Originally posted by Silverback
                      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                        In for the $5 beerz, I pretty much have stopped going to any shows or sporting events because of the price of fucking beer. I went to see In this Moment & Halestorm at the Southside ballroom or whatever its called, $11.00 tallboys, I gave my buddy a $20.00 spot to bring us a beer, he said I was short, I couldn't believe it. No reserved seats at that jeernT (joint) either, fucking bullshit, they are all like that too...
                        Lawn tickets for Slayer are "only" $49.50 right now but somehow that works out to $136.02 for a pair. That crap pisses me off more than $11 beers. If they'd just say $65 each plus a small processing fee I'd be more than happy to pay it but don't tell me you are charging $14.75 just because you can.

Comment

They have named Mike Minor as their Opening Day starter. The Musers rank him as the third worst Rangers Opening Day starter in franchise history and I can't disagree with their logic. Lol
                          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                          HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
                            They have named Mike Minor as their Opening Day starter. The Musers rank him as the third worst Rangers Opening Day starter in franchise history and I can't disagree with their logic. Lol
                            A coworker of mine who has been to a Rangers home game every year since ‘72 talked about this last week. Minor is probably a good #4 starter but he is no ace. Daniels has clearly forgotten everything Ryan tried to teach him and Houston clearly knows the value of good pitching. I’m going to have to go to a few Astros home games at this rate.

At this rate, I will probably never buy season tickets again. I can get them for a huge discount on stubhub all except opening day.

Comment

We haven't been to a game in a few years. I am making a point to go to one this year, good team or bad. I was at a game for the final season of the old park and opening season of the new park. It is only fitting that I do the same here...

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
                              Originally posted by Leah
                              Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

Working...
                              X