No announcement yet.

Boys vs Aints!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The official source for NFL news, video highlights, fantasy football, game-day coverage, schedules, stats, scores and more.

So many more where those came from too.

Tony Romo great quarterback, terrible decision maker. He had more season ending interceptions or fumbles than any player ever.

The fact that you clowns forget that says way more about you than it does me. Who are the real idiots here? Keep nut huggin each other and Romo though; it’s good for a laugh.

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
      https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CEzQIKY42CM

The official source for NFL news, video highlights, fantasy football, game-day coverage, schedules, stats, scores and more.

So many more where those came from too.

Tony Romo great quarterback, terrible decision maker. He had more season ending interceptions or fumbles than any player ever.

The fact that you clowns forget that says way more about you than it does me. Who are the real idiots here? Keep nut huggin each other and Romo though; it’s good for a laugh.

In the video, 4 out of the 5 INT's either had pressure up the middle or he was running for his damned life.

The link.
      10 - Defense blows a 10 point 4th quarter lead
      9 - Defense blows a 14 point 4th quarter lead
      8 - Defense gives up 29 points
      7 - Defense gives up 17 points in the 4th quarter
      6 - Defense gave up FIFTY ONE FUCKING POINTS
      4 - Defense gives up 23 point lead
      1 - Defense gave up a 4th quarter lead, the INT was on 4th down with no time left, and not even the 16-0 Pats could beat the giants.

So yeah, you proved my point for me.

Comment

The Denver shootout is the funniest of all. He outplayed Manning but his defense couldn't get one more stop in the 4th.
        Originally posted by JC316 View Post
        He was far better than Dak ever will be, but at least Dak can take a hit and pop right back up. Romo was a glass cannon.
        Romo took a ton of hits early in his career too
        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
        HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Don't give him that much credit. Romo had the amazing ability to throw a game destroying interception or pick 6 on several occasions. He could've easily done the same during a Super Bowl given the opportunity.
          I have to quote myself because you shit fer brains morons are also illiterate. I didn’t say shit about Dak or the D. All I said was Romo likely would’ve choked at some point during a Super Bowl just like he did in playoff games and games that would’ve gotten the Cowboys into the playoffs. You guys are so busy jerking each other off and fighting over who gets to suck off Romo, that you’re too dumb to remember. Next you guys will be telling me what an awesome coach Garrett is and what a great QB Chad Henning was and making excuses for them too.

Don’t worry too much though none of this leads to a Super Bowl or even a conference title.

Romo is a nice guy and was a fantasy QB stud and since fantasy football is all that matters now everyone thinks he was some kind of winner. Well the Lombardi trophy isn’t awarded for OMG stats. If a guy with a cannon like Roger or Terry played under today’s rules you’d see things a lot more clearly.

Comment

Agreed, and it shows willful ignorance to deny this and blame everyone else around him for his failures.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
              Blows my mind that you can sit there and think Romo was the problem, especially given the current QB situation. Romo NEVER had a team anywhere close to what Dak has around him. Not being able to see that is being willfully ignorant.

You're an idiot. I know you know that, and the rest of us know that, and have for some time, but I thought it needed to be repeated.
              I agree and disagree. Romo did have a team around him the year we were screwed in Green Bay. But we were screwed and packers were given the game. I think both that year and the year of the fumbled snap against Seahawks we could have won the Super Bowl. He had good defense and running games both of those years.

Comment

I have to quote myself because you shit fer brains morons are also illiterate.
                Next you guys will be telling me what an awesome coach Garrett is and what a great QB Chad Henning was and making excuses for them too.
                You're calling us illiterate and shit for brains and you believe C. Hennings was a QB?!

He was a defensive lineman ya fucking Mook!
                Originally posted by Silverback
                Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                  You're calling us illiterate and shit for brains and you believe C. Hennings was a QB?!

He was a defensive lineman ya fucking Mook!
                  Kind of the point.

Here let’s check out Romo’s awesome playoff performances.

Get Tony Romo Career game log for regular season and playoff games on Pro-football-reference.com.

And don’t ever forget butt fumble Mark Sanchez won more playoff games and coughed up the ball less than Romo in said games.... and threw for more TDs in those games.

Get Mark Sanchez Career game log for regular season and playoff games on Pro-football-reference.com.

But you guys keep livin’up the Romo glory years maybe your grandkids will believe it. Next you’ll be fawning over the stud Rangers pitcher that was Jose Canseco. The team had it’s best record since 07 with Romo on the bench. The Cowboys were only consistently god with Staubach, Aikman and White at QB. Romo mastered the choke when it mattered most. He smiled for bad plays like Garrett claps for them. I can’t shake the image of Romo smiling after a pick 6 and Garrett clapping for it no matter what BS you clowns come up with.

Comment

Kind of the point.

Here let’s check out Romo’s awesome playoff performances.

Get Tony Romo Career game log for regular season and playoff games on Pro-football-reference.com.

And don’t ever forget butt fumble Mark Sanchez won more playoff games and coughed up the ball less than Romo in said games.... and threw for more TDs in those games.

Get Mark Sanchez Career game log for regular season and playoff games on Pro-football-reference.com.

But you guys keep livin’up the Romo glory years maybe your grandkids will believe it. Next you’ll be fawning over the stud Rangers pitcher that was Jose Canseco. The team had it’s best record since 07 with Romo on the bench. The Cowboys were only consistently god with Staubach, Aikman and White at QB. Romo mastered the choke when it mattered most. He smiled for bad plays like Garrett claps for them. I can’t shake the image of Romo smiling after a pick 6 and Garrett clapping for it no matter what BS you clowns come up with.
                    Lets look at the stat line for those playoff games...

Romo
                    6 games, 114/185, 1316yds, 8 TDs, 2 ints, 93.0 QBR, sacked 22 times

Sanchez
                    6 games, 95/157, 1155yds, 9td's, 3 ints, 94.3 rating, sacked 4 times.

That stat line tells you that Romo HAD to do more than Sanchez, and the sacks show the O-line differences.

Loss 1 - Dallas D gives up 4th quarter lead.
                    Loss 2 - Dallad D gives up 4th quarter lead.
                    Loss 3 - Dallas D gives up scoring plays of 61, 80, and 86 yards. Romo sacked 6 times, losing 2 fumbles, and throws a pick.
                    Loss 4 - Romo played damned near perfect, was sacked 4 times, the defense gave up scoring plays of 60, 80, and 90 yards, plus the refs fucked dallas.

So once again, my point remains. O-line and defense continually let Romo down.

Comment

Working...
                    X