Rangers 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

still tied for 1st!
    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
      still tied for 1st!
      LOL...yep
      Originally posted by Da Prez
      Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
      Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

What a fucking beat down.
        Originally posted by Silverback
        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Go Phillies

Comment

2-1 Good series for the Rangers
            Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!

Comment

Why hasn't anyone Dallas Keuchel? Asking price too much or did he fall off a cliff and isn't what he used to be? I mean it couldn't hurt to add an arm to this starting rotation.
              Los Angeles Rams 11-5
              Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
              Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions

Comment

Originally posted by Juiced4v View Post
                2-1 Good series for the Rangers
                I hope they can blank the Astros next.

Comment

Originally posted by pHILSANITY07 View Post
                  Why hasn't anyone Dallas Keuchel? Asking price too much or did he fall off a cliff and isn't what he used to be? I mean it couldn't hurt to add an arm to this starting rotation.
                  He turned down a qualifying offer so the Astros will get a draft pick if he signs anywhere else before the draft in June. They offered him $17.9 million for this season but he and his agent gambled and are losing so far.

He'll either sign a deal with the Padres because AJ Prellar is desperate to win and doesn't mind losing a second round pick or he'll go to the highest bidder after the draft. I don't expect the Rangers to be buyers at that time.

Comment

I'm just a fair weather fan, but I'm glad the ticket prices are down and the beer prices are down. Picked up some second row seats pretty reasonable for the game on good friday lol.

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
                      He turned down a qualifying offer so the Astros will get a draft pick if he signs anywhere else before the draft in June. They offered him $17.9 million for this season but he and his agent gambled and are losing so far.

He'll either sign a deal with the Padres because AJ Prellar is desperate to win and doesn't mind losing a second round pick or he'll go to the highest bidder after the draft. I don't expect the Rangers to be buyers at that time.
                      I didn't know the draft pick was in question. In that case I would pass. Cause the Rangers need to load up their minor league program.
                      Los Angeles Rams 11-5
                      Up Next - vs. Atlanta

Comment

Anyone see this coming? I'm not saying it's going to last.

It's almost the middle of June
                        Rangers are 5 games above .500
                        2 games ahead in the final Wild Card spot.
                        Currently leads the Red Sox 9-4.
                        Los Angeles Rams 11-5
                        Up Next - vs. Atlanta

Comment

I shocked they are playing this good. Tough schedule ahead so we shall see what they are made of soon.

Comment

Thanks to the brilliance of Jon Daniels the Rangers have no pitching and the Astros with Nolan Ryan on the payroll have a shot at another ring.

Who will the owners blame and fire this year?

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
                              Thanks to the brilliance of Jon Daniels the Rangers have no pitching and the Astros with Nolan Ryan on the payroll have a shot at another ring.

Who will the owners blame and fire this year?
                              I'll wait until tomorrow after noon before making judgement. Yeah the team sucks, it's a rebuilding year and we all knew it. If he trades Minor for anything other than our future 3rd basemen and two high level prospects I'll get my pitchfork out with you.

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
                                I'll wait until tomorrow after noon before making judgement. Yeah the team sucks, it's a rebuilding year and we all knew it. If he trades Minor for anything other than our future 3rd basemen and two high level prospects I'll get my pitchfork out with you.
                                It finally took 3 months for the bottom to come out. That being said I don't think many thought the Rangers would be fighting for a Wild Card berth all the way to the All Star Break.
                                Los Angeles Rams 11-5
                                Up Next - vs. Atlanta

Comment

Working...
                                X