Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gas monkey?

Comment

• 22-26" Forgiato wheels are the new hotness for the black folks.

Comment

• Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
        Would make a good Snickers commercial.

pos computer lol
        WH

Comment

• "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. "
          George Orwell

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

• I was working around west campus of UT Austin. It is were all the rich college students live. Saw both of these cars at the same place. The corvette had pinstripe/tape on every body line and then some. Guessing the Mustang is a blue chrome wrap. Didn't get a pic but there were 3 new body Corvettes in the same parking lot for college students!!!

Last edited by smrr1; 04-18-2015, 07:58 AM.

Comment

• I can't lie that blue chrome looks tite

Comment

• i do kinda like it but i feel like i am wrong

Comment

• I like the blue chrome as well though I'm digging the pin stripping on the Vette as well.
                    I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

• I dig 'em both.

Boo to spoiled rich kids, though.
                      "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

• Is that Stang plastic dipped?
                        Originally posted by Silverback
                        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• I dont like the black rims paired with the blue chrome, and I'm not sure if I like it on a mustang due to its lines. but its not permanent, and not my money

Comment

• No way. Unless it's using a lot of glossifier.

I gotta say even the vetted is dope too. In my mind he plays baseball for UT and that makes it ok.

Comment

• Originally posted by smrr1 View Post
                              I was working around west campus for UT Austin. It is were all the rich college students live. Saw both of these cars at the same place. The corvette had pinstripe/tape on every body line and then some. Guessing the Mustang is a blue chrome wrap. Didn't get a pic but there were 3 new body Corvettes in the same parking lot for college students!!!

Sorry, I was copying the picture and accidently erased you Vette image.
                              Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Sorry, I was copying the picture and accidentally erased your Vette image.

Comment

Working...
                                X