Random POLITICAL picture of the day !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by helosailor View Post
    I got blocked on bookface the other day for pointing out that she makes her living by sticking things, and parts of people into her bodily orifices for money...and was therefore not really one to take moral high ground.
    The sooner you learn that the “moral high ground” is whatever the leftist identity politicians tell you it is, the better off your social media life will be. It has everything to do with politics, and nothing to do without reality.

Comment

• Comment

• So thats like a man.. er... what
        WH

Comment

• That's a bad photoshop job

Comment

• her and hog boy are putting nra membership through the roof .

Comment

• Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
              That's a bad photoshop job
              That's how you know it's one of mine. I only do what imgflip.com easily lets me.

I got the photo from arfcom. The only thing I shopped was the tide pod.

Comment

• Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                That's a bad photoshop job
                That's the joke. You'd think it was photoshop, but that is actually what that person looks like. You gotta say person cause you just can't tell the gender. Its not pandering to deluded weirdos, you genuinely don't know. Cause genetic defects happened.
                WH

Comment

• Originally posted by bubbaearl View Post
                  her and hog boy are putting nra membership through the roof .
                  Almost as good as Obama!

Comment

• Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                    That's the joke. You'd think it was photoshop, but that is actually what that person looks like. You gotta say person cause you just can't tell the gender. Its not pandering to deluded weirdos, you genuinely don't know. Cause genetic defects happened.
                    I think the NRA spokeswoman said 'he' when referring to this person. Reminds me of Sinead O'Connor.

Comment

• That bitch looks like she just got to the Cuban concentration camp. She is living out a fantasy of being opressed while going to fucking Stabucks every day and being 20 lbs overweight.
                      Originally posted by racrguy
                      What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                      Originally posted by racrguy
                      Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• Comment

• "Rapist" trolls the anti gun rally with a special appearance from New Haven AntiFascists.

World class trolling.

Comment

• Masked Florida "teen" arrested for carrying rifle near school

A Jacksonville teen was arrested on felony charges Thursday after police said he was seen openly carrying a rifle near Kirby Smith Middle School.

Traytavious Martin, 17, was booked into the Duval County jail on a charge of exhibit or possession of a*firearm*on school property, according to the Sheriff's Office.*

Police swarmed the area near North Market and East 10th streets shortly about 2 p.m. in response to a report of a masked man carrying a*rifletoward the school.*

The caller told police he dialed 911 out of fear that the armed man was up to no good and may intend to commit a crime on school grounds, the Sheriff's Office said.

With a name like that, it's a good thing he didn't get shot by a white hispanic guy. There'd be riots, the media would only show pictures of him from when he was 11, and Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton would make a killing off the city.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
                                "Rapist" trolls the anti gun rally with a special appearance from New Haven AntiFascists.
                                LMAO!
                                "Wanna hang out? Just you and me?"

Comment

Working...
                                X