No announcement yet.

Philly at Dallas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A buddy came through with some last minute tickets, so we grabbed some beer and our wives and off we went. I’ve never heard that place as loud as it was last night. Almost reminded me of the old stadium.
    Originally posted by BradM
    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
    Originally posted by Leah
    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Haha..Can't tell you how many times I heard "The red hot Cowboys" last night on ESPN and Good Morning Football.

I rarely, if never defend a JJ football decision, but he nailed it on acquiring Cooper. He's a top notch receiver and put down some serious stats yesterday. I think he really change the entire dynamics of the Cowboys offense.

It was fun watching the Bears beat the Rams last night knocking them out of the #1 seed. The Bears came out and played defense like it was 1985 all over again and suffocated Goff.

Did anybody watch the "miami miracle" game yesterday? wow.

Unless the Colts game play yesterday was a fluke, Dallas better be prepared on Sunday.

Things are getting weird on this final stretch.

Comment

Maaan, these muthufuckers are back to the Cardiac Cowboy's! It's almost un-bearable to watch.
        Mistakes suck and will doom this team if they make it to the playoffs.

I guess it's better than 8-8, which is still a possibility...
        Originally posted by Silverback
        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by JC316 View Post
          First INT was just a damned good play by the CB, if he misses, it's 6 for Dallas. Hands down Dak's biggest problem is inaccuracy on the deep ball, he gave up 14 points on two overthrown balls. Dallas's Oline is banged up and Philly played their asses off, but Dallas still came away with the win.
          After watching a few of those, it really looks like there's some kind of timing issue with Gallup and Dak. Even though he's not the most accurate, he's hit Cooper several times in stride, the big misses have all been Gallup.

Comment

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
            After watching a few of those, it really looks like there's some kind of timing issue with Gallup and Dak. Even though he's not the most accurate, he's hit Cooper several times in stride, the big misses have all been Gallup.
            You could be right. Gallup pulled up on one and was a step too slow on the other. Even in the last few games it was Gallup.

Comment

Originally posted by LS1Goat View Post
              Haha..Can't tell you how many times I heard "The red hot Cowboys" last night on ESPN and Good Morning Football.

I rarely, if never defend a JJ football decision, but he nailed it on acquiring Cooper. He's a top notch receiver and put down some serious stats yesterday. I think he really change the entire dynamics of the Cowboys offense.

It was fun watching the Bears beat the Rams last night knocking them out of the #1 seed. The Bears came out and played defense like it was 1985 all over again and suffocated Goff.

Unless the Colts game play yesterday was a fluke, Dallas better be prepared on Sunday.

I think just about everyone outside of New England enjoys seeing the Patriots lose. The manner in which Miami won made it all the better!

Equally entertaining was seeing the spanking that the Redskins took.

Comment

A. Cooper saved a lot of jobs this season.
                Originally posted by Da Prez
                Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                  Maaan, these muthufuckers are back to the Cardiac Cowboy's! It's almost un-bearable to watch.
                  Mistakes suck and will doom this team if they make it to the playoffs.

I guess it's better than 8-8, which is still a possibility...
                  I’m thinking they lose 2 out of the next 3
                  "PSH!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
                    I’m thinking they lose 2 out of the next 3
                    I think they sweep, go 11-5, get everyone's hopes up and then flame out in the first playoff game.

Comment

I think they sweep, go 11-5, get everyone's hopes up and then flame out in the first playoff game.
                      Stealing one from Romo's playbook?

Comment

Ive been saying this...The cowboys are the best in the world......at let downs.

And to really let someone down you have to give them hope.

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                          Stealing one from Romo's playbook?
                          You misspelled Garrett there... he's the constant.
                          Originally posted by stevo
                          Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

That was tough to watch. I had a feeling it would be a defensive type of game, but damn Goff looked like a fish out of water. Our worse two games in terms of performance have been in the cold.

Hope the Panthers or Steelers can help us out against the Saints. Doubtful though being the Panthers have nose dived massively.
                              Los Angeles Rams 11-5
                              Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
                              Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions

Comment

I fucking hated the Cooper trade. HATED it. Maybe he just needed a change of scenery, time will tell I guess. I'm not ready to call it the franchise turnaround that is so desperately needed, but so far, I was dead fucking wrong.
                                Originally posted by BradM
                                But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                                Originally posted by Leah
                                In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Working...
                                X